X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JLP's new sign: No more V for Victory..It's I for Idiots

...Or I for JLP Imploding

REVOLTING GESTURE!\

St Catherine South Western Member of Parliament Everald Warmington again angered journalists covering yesterday's meeting of the Jamaica Labour Party parliamentary group, showing them the offensive middle finger when they asked him about his thoughts going into the meeting.

The MP, just this weekend apologised for his boorish behaviour when he used a notebook to push away a reporter's camera, then proceeded to use a barrage of expletives when other journalists intervened. Apparently persuaded by his parliamentary colleagues, Warmington tendered an apology, indicating that his illness was responsible.

However, the legislator, who helps in the formation of laws in the Lower House of Parliament, didn't even wait for a week before another disgusting behaviour in public.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Neck braced, gun inna waist, and miggle finger raised - uncouth, dutty Labourite!

And that is some finger! I hope it was Photoshopped. He could poke out an eye or two with that thing!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

My thing the question was asked in the interestof JP,ergo it is John Public..

Comment

Bryan Cummings deserves some kind of award for this shot!
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

I think someone heard him say:" Show me the f..cking letterhead you jungle torture chamber victims and non-critical thinkers" All while giving the one finger salute.

Not sure what it meant though.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            Neck braced, gun inna waist, and miggle finger raised - uncouth, dutty Labourite!
            Lyrics!!!!!!! Run dat Selecta!!!!!!!!!
            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
            X