RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yow Johnny..si one nice JA bizniz fi yuh yahsuh...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yow Johnny..si one nice JA bizniz fi yuh yahsuh...

... No heavy lifting here Johnny...It's a layup
    BPO explosion
    Another 3,000 jobs by year-end; Ja now a hot destination for call centres

BY INGRID BROWN Associate editor -- special assignment browni@jamaicaobserver.com

Wednesday, August 05, 2015

JAMAICA is now among the most sought-after destinations for major clients of Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) services with the local sector expecting to increase to 20,000 the number of jobs available by year end, according to Yoni Epstein, chief executive officer of ItelBPO in Montego Bay, St James. The sector, he said, currently employs 17,000 people and has been growing at just over 20 per cent over the past few years.

According to Epstein, Jamaica is more competitive than some of its counterparts for several reasons, including the fact that it is in the same time zone as the North East United States, it's an English-speaking country, the incentive package is competitive globally , there is a large pool of skilled individuals, the attrition rate is much lower, and the devaluation of the dollar has made retail pricing competitive with places like The Philippines.

Epstein explained that the opportunity exists for Jamaica to benefit tremendously from the sector, which has provided some one million jobs in The Philippines and India, and 40,000 in the nearby Dominican Republic.
    "If you look at our track record we have been growing at 21 per cent per annum in the last few years.

Johnny si wi JA BPO value proposition yah:

* Very low barrier to market entry. Your team can be up & running within weeks of a green light from you

* Termites see BPO as a key growth driver...They're incentives available for savvy foreigners like you to get noice profits while helping to drive the "growth" you demand

* Startup costs are moderate. You can get going with say a 25 seat BPO facility for under $20K...Less than the price of your car

* We can set you up with a vetted local BPO-expert partner who can provide a turnkey solution..Office space, experienced staff, management..AND clients/campaigns!! Noice!!

* Very low equipment costs since your telecom solutions are cloud-hosted and available on demand...Guaranteed 99.95 uptime with your UPS online

* Since clients are located in the US..you can control campaign payments (can direct to your US corp ) and client relations..With that your chances fi di locals carry yuh down are minuscule ...Plus average ROI in the business is >20% ....Dat nuh big my yute?!!

* You can install internet enabled CCTV for monitoring the room, audit functions in the soft-phones (juss watch out fi scamming ) and Skype conferencing for no-cost international comms....
    All operated by you from the comfort of your Deep South pad. Yuh nuh affi leff yuh Seedless Grapes & AC more dan suh..Woooiiiee

Now wi cova all di basics.... costs, security, ops, personnel, returns, management etc...all no problem

If yuh and your group cyaan hangle dis layup...yuh basically juss a blow smoke outa you know where bout investment ah Yaad

Mek wi know Big Man
    Last edited by Don1; August 7, 2015, 02:48 PM.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

More scamming to come!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

leave the man alone, you nuh see a Jawge big friend them one can invest inna dem thing deh too.

Mi tell him bout the business climate. Scammer nuh get the people them datatbase and right promotion and investment it coulda much bigger.
      Last edited by Assasin; August 8, 2015, 07:50 AM.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

check out Dominican Republic and tell me we hot. They were smaller than us a few years ago in the BPO thing.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          check out Dominican Republic and tell me we hot. They were smaller than us a few years ago in the BPO thing.
          Johnny...you requested info on viable business opportunities in Jamaica for you to evaluate

I've provided you with insider intelligence on an industry which is the fastest growing in the country, earns FX, has very low barriers to entry, is easily managed from abroad, has great government support....and where the current operators are VERY POSITIVE about its future prospects.

So clearly to any intelligent analyst the "business climate" with respect to this sector is OUTSTANDING

Your response to this invaluable market intelligence and no-brainer for serious investors to, at a minimum, further investigate....is the above red herring RUBBISH???

Johnny I'm inching towards the belief that on this issue you are insincere at best and at worst...a fraud

Let's see if your follow up (if you choose to respond ) provides conclusive proof of one or the other

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            More scamming to come!
            That scamming thing in the BPO industry has been fixed by smarter software which denies agent's access to client personal info...and basic security fixes in-facility

Scammers nowadays just buy consumer data for a few dollars on the open market in the USA.

$300 can get you 20K names, addresses & personal profiles of suckers-to-be in the USA...sent within a minute or 2 to your inbox

Comment

I requested nothing. You are living in your own world, gwaan.

Go and invest your own money. When I feel comfortable I invest, not on the advice of Rumbarers. Thanks

Comment

More scamming to come!
                "That scamming thing in the BPO industry has been fixed by smarter software which denies agent's access to client personal info...and basic security fixes in-facility"

LOL!!!! Dream on

Comment

Let me know of your BPO expertise please

Comment

Johnny yuh too lie

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                    I requested nothing. You are living in your own world, gwaan.
                    So let's examine Johnny Too Lie's claim:

Don1 Asks..
                    "Are you ready to form your investor group and take the plunge (please consider including Stoni ) ....or at a minimum evaluate the opportunities for future action say in 1-3 years? "
                    Johnny Too Lie responds:
                    Invest in what?? The climate have to be right. This is not about what one or a few people can do, it is about the climate that government present for people to invest.

How can you invest when your Jamaican dollar value is going to be less in three years? What will it be in 3 years.

How can you invest when your tax is going rise in how much years by what ever government feels which maybe 10 or 100%?

Give people a reason to invest. Not about me or who you think is a part of the problem, it is about creating fertile soil. It is the government you need to ask those questions. The one or two lucky investor will flourish while others perish in condition like this.

What tax break am I getting and give me a reason to invest.

Johnny how yuh lie suh much???

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                      So let's examine Johnny Too Lie's claim:

Johnny how yuh lie suh much???
                      Frankly, at one stage I thought it puzzling so many here would 'straight up' take a position or make statements contradictory to early position or statement.

I now think they do not lie but are either speaking/posting first random thought or without thinking through or being lead by emotion over-ride (of rational thought...say for example, emotional party affiliation).

Sass, nuh lie...im affen nuh consistent pan positions.
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Elda yuh good wid di euphemism dem eeh

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                        Sass, nuh lie...im affen nuh consistent pan positions.

GWAAN JOHNNY!!!!!!

Note to Elda: Ah nuff time mi ketch Johnny inna lie unuh...ah regular ting now mi boss

Comment

"Give people a reason to invest. Not about me or who you think is a part of the problem, it is about creating fertile soil. It is the government you need to ask those questions. The one or two lucky investor will flourish while others perish in condition like this."

Please go back and post the whole thread. This was talking about economics and the people of Jamaica or investors on a whole. Why don't you post the whole thread. As I clearly stated, this is not about me, it is about Jamaican investors but you wouldn't understand.

This is about Macro economics.

Comment

Go back and read the whole thread. Don1 pick what he wants. We were talking macro economics. As I clearly state there it is not about or you it is about providing the environment where people feel comfortable to invest but Don1 have his agenda.

Comment

"Give people a reason to invest. Not about me or who you think is a part of the problem, it is about creating fertile soil. It is the government you need to ask those questions. The one or two lucky investor will flourish while others perish in condition like this."

This was to answer to your question about forming an investment group.

Did you form one????

THat is why I ask "invest in What". When you form one with something looking ok you can call me privately, but other than that don't ask me to invest nothing, this is not a poppy show thing. As I said this is not about me and you but you wouldn't understand.

Comment

Working...
                              X