Voting for Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voting for Trump

Trump gets my vote in the GOP primary. Hope he wins the nomination.
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

In all seriousness, you have to hand it to Trump for his stedfastness, straight talking and resolve.

These are qualities that good leaders possess....>>>>>>>>>>

The GOP leader that got my vote made it only to the 'happy hour' debate. George Pataki is his name.

Pataki was a 2 time maybe 3 term Governor for NY state. You won't get much frill from Pataki. He just knows how to get the job done.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

If Trump wins the nomination, he will about 10 states in the presidential election. The southern red belt and most of mountain west states and that's it!
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

What I know is that this GOP race is gettin very inneresting!!!

I would think by the next debate...some participants will remove their gloves.

HL

Comment

I think by the next debate some contestants will be walking towards the door! ...for them it will be ova!!!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Trump will be in
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
              In all seriousness, you have to hand it to Trump for his stedfastness, straight talking and resolve.

These are qualities that good leaders possess....>>>>>>>>>>

The GOP leader that got my vote made it only to the 'happy hour' debate. George Pataki is his name.

Pataki was a 2 time maybe 3 term Governor for NY state. You won't get much frill from Pataki. He just knows how to get the job done.
              I hear Hitler was also steadfast, and straight-talking. With much resolve, I might add!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Donald Trump is a divider. He will try to bully and shut up people and also nuff a his fellow rich "friends" nuh like him. John Kasich is maybe the best republican governor who took over a state in bad shape, divided in the middle of recession and turn it around nicely with the support of both sides.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                  I hear Hitler was also steadfast, and straight-talking. With much resolve, I might add!
                  I anticipated this response therefore the...........greater than symbols. Look again.

HL

Comment

Substance is required. Being irascible for irascible's sake is not leadership material....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                      Substance is required. Being irascible for irascible's sake is not leadership material....
                      Maybe not the requirements for a US PRESIDENT.

Owning a multi-billion$$ empire with a few thousand employees takes leadershp.

HL

Comment

Working...
                      X