Lisa Hanna...Poppyshow...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lisa Hanna...Poppyshow...

Why poppyshow!?!? Do you want the minister to interfere with the judicial system?!!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

what is her portfolio?

Comment

Judge! A she name Judge Pusey!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Brickie you are so over your head with criticizing this part

The party in power and its ministers. I guess when Obama goes to the white-house roast or any none political event it's a no no in your eyes. Nothing is wrong with Lisa Hanna being on stage at a none political event. Moreover, Like Mosiah says if she chooses to debate or take if that issue that you implies wouldn't that be interfering in the judicial system...
          "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Brickie you are so over your head with criticizing PNP

The party in power and its ministers. I guess when Obama goes to the white-house roast or any none political event it's a no no in your eyes. Nothing is wrong with Lisa Hanna been on stage at a none political event. Moreover, Like Mosiah says if she chooses to debate or take on that issue..... wouldn't that be interfering in the judicial system...
            "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

the minister of youth and culture has no comment on a man sexually abusing a 13 year old & being fined $150,000 by the court? Does Obama comment on changing the gun laws in America? Is he interfering with the judiciary?

Comment

Lisa Hanna's portfolio is judge?

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                  Judge! A she name Judge Pusey!
                  mi clavicle!!
                  TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

So not commenting on this makes her a poppy show

Why none comment paint her as a poppy show. what if she needs time to review the whole process and this particular case.

Comment

you need to get out more...she is coming under heavy fire...in case you don't realize that as the minister of youth and culture, lisa hanna should be the main advocate for children

Comment

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
                        Why none comment paint her as a poppy show. what if she needs time to review the whole process and this particular case.
                        yuh tink Big Man ave time fi focus pon dem likkle saps issue yah??

mi ave bigga Fish fi fry...Bun out Babylon, Big up Robot, Boost Pusey etc etc

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Wait till Imani Duncan tun ministah. Di two a dem a go mad di hugly people inna parliament!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Imani jaw long like Jay Leno own...good god man...

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                              Imani jaw long like Jay Leno own...good god man...
                              mi belly!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X