Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Century 21 Education: Study-Work-Create... simultaneously

A bright Jamaican who is admired by Obama

With college credits from NYC College of Technology by 16, Saddler was employed right out of high school by the multi-billion dollar company as an associate analyst for the market and delivery insights team. An exemplary student at his institution, Pathways into Technology Early College (PTech) in Brooklyn New York, Saddler was hired by the company when he completed what should have been a six-year high school programme in four years with outstanding academic performance.

"I am now in year three with 21 college credits, 42.6 high school credits, all five regents passed that are needed for graduation and I'm currently enrolled in three college courses including Calculus," he said two years ago in his introductory speech in the presence of President Obama, who visited PTech.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Well done young man.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

I think thats how its done in Germany, you can chose college/uni or work in an industry while obtaining industry standard accreditation, like an apprentice

Comment

Originally posted by 1of1 View Post
        I think thats how its done in Germany, you can chose college/uni or work in an industry while obtaining industry standard accreditation, like an apprentice
        Yes... That is the German model. It's the sign of a country which is evolved...and intelligent

Wish I could say the same of Jamaica....but sadly we're surrounded by ignorant citizens and JLPNP buffoons for leaders
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
        X