Are Police talking heads stupid or do they think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are Police talking heads stupid or do they think

we all are, or the majority of us are stupid?

There is a recent case of a policeman shooting a motorist in the head killing him. The talking head comes on MSNBC presents a calm demeanor and states the motorist was acting inappropriately. Said the talking head, "He was nervous and made the policeman nervous....".

The question is, what is inappropriate about a black man on being stopped by a white policeman (or for that matter, black policeman) being nervous for and about his immediate future well-being?

Funny thing is, the man had good reason to be nervous and the end result underlines his being correct in being nervous.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

its not whether they think we are stupid, it is that they insult our intelligence. "you may be intelligent but this is my story and I'm sticking to it WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO WITH YOUR SO CALLED INTELLIGENCE?"

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Read this article... these talking heads said something quite different
      http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news...lish/30830777/
      Peter R

Comment

I thought you were referring to the case where the cop threw a teenager through a window causing severe injuries to the yute.

The cop said the window already had a crack so he didn't think it would have caused such injuries to the yute.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
        X