Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samuel DuBose's final words: "I didn't even do nothing."

CINCINNATI — Samuel DuBose's final words: "I didn't even do nothing."

Video from the body camera of Officer Ray Tensing of the University of Cincinnati Police Department indicates that the 43-year-old unarmed black man was shot to death following a calm exchange during a traffic stop July 19.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...ript/30848743/
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Originally posted by X View Post

Video from the body camera of Officer Ray Tensing of the University of Cincinnati Police Department indicates that the 43-year-old unarmed black man was shot to death following a calm exchange during a traffic stop July 19.

I am waiting to see if he will be found guilty.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post

Babylon Shitstem is a Vampiya...Sucking the Blood of di Sufferah
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

It is now one a day. Not even the video matters. a reputable psychologist should really study the pathology of melanin phobia amongst the melanin challenged. For all our sake.

Comment

And everyone is upset bout some lion who lives in the Zimbabwe bush.
          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

wait till they find out that the lion is African.

England 'bout dem 3 lions! lions indigenous to England? not even lynx to rhatid. only the manx cat from the isle of man

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
              wait till they find out that the lion is African.

England 'bout dem 3 lions! lions indigenous to England? not even lynx to rhatid. only the manx cat from the isle of man
              Vampiya indigenous to England

Historically dat corrupt likkle place is the biggest fountain of oppression & genocide ...worldwide

Bun dem out..
              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

I don't think the concern is mutually exclusive... many black livelihoods are dependent on lions' (among other animals) survival.
                Peter R

Comment

How Not to Get Shot By A Cop

Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Yeah mi know, I'll traveled on a Safaris to Kenya, and the locals have a chance fi eat a food from tourists.

Comment

Full webcam video

Comment

The other officer says, "I saw that."

Right away, he's honoring that blue code of lies!

This is an open and shut case. But so also were Diallo, Garner and a whole bunch of other murders committed by American terrorist cops.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

so they continue to insult our intelligence based on previous outcomes.

until they get punished, SEVERELY, it will continue.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                            so they continue to insult our intelligence based on previous outcomes.

until they get punished, SEVERELY, it will continue.
                            Blue defend blue ...saw a retired officer on TV last night making a case as to why the police would shoot.
                            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Of course! Dubose's right hand could have been going for a weapon. Doesn't matter that that was never given as a reason why the cop shot him in the head. He repeatedly said his hand was caught in the steering wheel, that he was being dragged, that he thought he was going to get run over - those were the reasons why he shot him.

I think he's going to get off on the murder charge because somehow jurors believe that, whenever a cop stops a black man, his blue life is in danger. The black man could be an amputee and a quadriplegic, he is liable to kill cops.

But at the very least, for the blatant and puerile attempts to cover up and lie about what really happened, the cop should be found guilty and serve his 4 months, or whatever crap it is, behind bars.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X