Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Transcript Of Sandra Bland's Arrest Is As Revealing As T

The Transcript Of Sandra Bland's Arrest Is As Revealing As The Video
    Encinia: You mind putting out your cigarette, please? If you don't mind?

Headshot of Ryan Grim
    Ryan Grim
    Washington bureau chief for The Huffington Post
    Posted: 07/22/2015 | Edited: 1 hour ago

During the traffic stop that led to her arrest and, ultimately, her death in a Texas jail, Sandra Bland repeatedly questioned the decisions of state Trooper Brian Encinia and asserted rights she said Encinia was violating.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...ushpmg00000063
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

This is so disturbing. This is the country whose law enforcement officers will try, and often do succeed in, getting away with this type of abuse, primarily of black people. This is the country that some of us will swear allegiance to while denigrating other countries.

Officer Encinia, as far as I'm concerned, is directly responsible for this woman's death, even if she committed suicide while locked up.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      This is so disturbing. This is the country whose law enforcement officers will try, and often do succeed in, getting away with this type of abuse, primarily of black people. This is the country that some of us will swear allegiance to while denigrating other countries.

Officer Encinia, as far as I'm concerned, is directly responsible for this woman's death, even if she committed suicide while locked up.
      I'm curious what kinda garbage bag that cause that would be a very strong bag. I was reading on CNN yesterday about a driver's rights when pulled over by the police, as far as I'm concerned, some citizens have no rights.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

The cop opened her car door and dragged get out!!! For a fcuking traffic ticket! This should be on Loretta Lynch's desk!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The cop opened her car door and dragged get out!!! For a fcuking traffic ticket! This should be on Loretta Lynch's desk!
          You and I might see it that way ... but seriously, you need to understand that nobody is above the law, except the cops. Furthermore, you want Ms Lynch to be targeted? As we saw with the KKK protest last week, they not dressing like ghosts anymore.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

CNN panel explodes after ex-cop says Sandra Bland died because she was ‘arrogant from the beginning’

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/07/cnn-...the-beginning/
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
              CNN panel explodes after ex-cop says Sandra Bland died because she was ‘arrogant from the beginning’

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/07/cnn-...the-beginning/
              This bald head dude always defend police. Blue defend blue.

Comment

I don't drive in the deep south.....too risky.
                Drive only on major highways, if mi haffi travel down deh, bring some cash just in case the cop asks for the ticket to be paid at the traffic stop. Don't stop in small redneck towns.
                Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

LOL! Ok let's get Loretta to investigate her own Babylon..

OOOPPPPSSSSS.... By virtue of her position and REGARDLESS of her rhetoric...Loretta is part of the problem

The Lesson: Whoever the Head Babylon may be....The policy & the outcome is virtually unchanged....dats how Babylon werk dem program.
                  Dem ah Samfie & Totally Corrupted...Memba mi tole unnu dat ****

EXCLUSIVE: FEDS REGULARLY MONITORED BLACK LIVES MATTER SINCE FERGUSON
                  George Joseph
                  July 24 2015, 2:50 p.m.

Sidebar: Dat deh Aeropostale Front End Noice eeh
                  !!

The Department of Homeland Security has been monitoring the Black Lives Matter movement since anti-police protests erupted in Ferguson, Missouri last summer, according to hundreds of documents obtained by The Intercept through a Freedom of Information Act request.

The documents, released by the Department of Homeland Security’s Office of Operations Coordination, indicate that the department frequently collects information, including location data, on Black Lives Matter activities from public social media accounts, including on Facebook, Twitter, and Vine, even for events expected to be peaceful. The reports confirm social media surveillance of the protest movement and ostensibly related events in the cities of Ferguson, Baltimore, Washington, DC, and New York.

They also show the department watching over gatherings that seem benign and even mundane. For example, DHS circulated information on a nationwide series of silent vigils and a DHS-funded agency planned to monitor a funk music parade and a walk to end breast cancer in the nation’s capital.
                  TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

The lady should not have been arrested!
                    ...and if she was not, she would be alive today!

The PO was an ass. ...and the lady is dead because a fool stopped her.
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

That may be a good thing depending on the thoroughness of the 'watching'. ...as it should record activities by the group and activities against the group by others who mean them harm...and that of course would include activities of 'the watchers'.
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                        That may be a good thing depending on the thoroughness of the 'watching'. ...as it should record activities by the group and activities against the group by others who mean them harm...and that of course would include activities of 'the watchers'.
                        Karl to be frank this is not among your more sensible posts

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Too funny Don2...I thought so too

I am left laughing out loud about Karl's retort and your response..
                          For the life of me I couldn't get any intellectual reasoning from what Karl was /is saying...lmao
                          "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                            Karl to be frank this is not among your more sensible posts
                            You could be right! ...but...

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                              You could be right! ...but...
                              LOL. Could be right???? dat funny

History is important.

The US Govt has a long and sordid history of spying upon, disrupting and destroying organized, peaceful movements aimed at either exposing racist policies or worse...uplifting Black America. That is the DNA of US Govt policy & practice for 100s of years. Black president or Black AG nuh tap dem deh policy. DNA is IRREVERSIBLE

If you're not aware please study the FBI campaign to destroy Garvey, COINTELPRO operations against MLK and the Civil Rights movement in general...while they turn a blind eye against violent white racist groups like the KKK, Aryan Nation and other white terrorist groups.

That's how Babylon operates...so expecting Babylon surveillance of the Black Lives Matter movement to lead to some beneficial outcome for Black people...that is an insult to reality...viz..

Your suppositions of a benevolent Babylon vs 100s of years of evidence to the contrary

Comment

Working...
                              X