Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to end the animosity!

Unuh mek mi know if it work.

"Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Joan Gordon Webley?! It nuh have nuh chance fi work!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      Joan Gordon Webley?! It nuh have nuh chance fi work!
      I guess yuh nuh like har either. I wonder why?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

You will think it's because she is JLP. Surprise!

I don't like her because I see her as representing the old-style politics - in a word, "war". Maxie Henry Wilson, for all her faults, can never be accused of that.

Don't worry, Lazie. In my attempt to remain fair, I will name off some people in the PNP I can't stand either - well you know the three, but there is also Buchanan. And remember, I made fun of the silly statements by Patrick Roberts yesterday. So, see, I am an equal opportunity hater on both sides of the political divide!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Old style politics? She was attacked for the Jezebel comment, even by you. When the smoke cleared, she didn't call Portia a Jezebel, who just happens to behaving like one.

Old style politics? I somehow have no idea what that is. Care to explain?

Comment

The Jezebel comment is neither here nor there for me. I have no time to go thru her long list of double-talk and questionable statements and actions. It wouldn't sway you anyway, so why bother?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The Jezebel comment is neither here nor there for me. I have no time to go thru her long list of double-talk and questionable statements and actions. It wouldn't sway you anyway, so why bother?
              Funny, yuh back tracking now? Who referred to her as an idiot over the Jezebel thing? Questionable statements and actions? Tek yuh time .... list dem nuh? Nuh bother mek assumptions about what will or will not sway Lazie. Put yuh cyaads pon the table.

Comment

The fact is I didn't like her long before the Jezebel thing, so in that sense, that issue is neither here nor there. Where is the "backtrack" in that?

I will not list them, so take that to mean anything you will. It will not change my view of her. If you want to take that as a "win", hey, congrats!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Win? I wasn't aware we were in a contest!

"The fact is I didn't like her long before the Jezebel thing" Oh .. okay! Suh its another personal thing. Then unuh question my objectivity? Comical.

Comment

So, if I don't have the time to list her transgressions, then it's personal?!

Again, you win, Lazie!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

So, if I don't have the time to list her transgressions, then it's personal?!

Again, you win, Lazie!
                      Mine yuh drop Mosiah cause yuh going in circles. Who said, "The fact is I didn't like her long before the Jezebel thing"

Watch yuhself ... yuh spinning out of control.

Comment

Mosiah the problem is not Maxine but so hard core supporters who like Webley support the garrison politics. In that area them deh pon both sides and Webley can't stop them especially some of the famous ones we know who recently have been in the news.
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I back Mo on this.

There must be more below the surface...read between the lines. Same with a Portie candidate and a prominent Minister.

People out there know things...some stories go wa back. I suggest U take this one on trust or by private message.

Not everything good to talk whe good to eat. LoL

Comment

You will think it's because she is JLP. Surprise!

I don't like her because I see her as representing the old-style politics - in a word, "war". Maxie Henry Wilson, for all her faults, can never be accused of that.

Don't worry, Lazie. In my attempt to remain fair, I will name off some people in the PNP I can't stand either - well you know the three, but there is also Buchanan. And remember, I made fun of the silly statements by Patrick Roberts yesterday. So, see, I am an equal opportunity hater on both sides of the political divide!
                            Maxine Henry Wilson ?

Heh, heh.. ask her about Spy Robinson.

I find it quite curious this re-birth.. I suspect they were all baptised in the same River Sistah P was and 'born again'.

Unnuh cyan mad unnuh brain bout who pure and who nuh pure.. I suggest y'all focus on who can manage the country and who cannot..

Comment

Make Lazie stay deh. Him tink if him subscribe to certain websites and listen some iriefm from farin him deh pon top a tings.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X