Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Santa Claus come to town!

PNP candidate for West Central St. Andrew declares new vision

People's National Party (PNP) candidate for West Central St. Andrew, Patrick Roberts is claiming that he has a new vision for the constituency.
    However, indications are that Mr. Roberts will not be unveiling this vision in full, until he is elected Member of Parliament.

In 2002, Mr. Roberts lost to the Jamaica Labour Party's Andrew Holness but says he plans to reverse that in the next general election.

Mr. Roberts also claimed he has done more for the constituency than the Member of Parliament.

“Comrades I send the most kids to school. I give out the most vouchers, I give out the most wheelchairs, I give out the most bun and cheese, I give out the most grocery. I don’t know what I don’t do, it’s like Santa Claus come to town,” he said.

Mr. Roberts urged his supporters to avoid violence during the election campaign.

In doing so he direct reference made to children whose lives have been impacted by crime.

He says once elected one of his first programmes will be a centre for children touched by violence.

“The little kids that grow without a father grow with a hatred there was no healing process while growing up. They go to school in the constituency, they go to church in the constituency and they don everything in the constituency. They don’t know what is the real world out there Comrades and I want to change that, Comrades. I want to give those youths the privilege to know the outside world and adopt this principle that they can forgive,” he continued.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

People's National Party (PNP) candidate for West Central St. Andrew, Patrick Roberts is claiming that he has a new vision for the constituency.
    However, indications are that Mr. Roberts will not be unveiling this vision in full, until he is elected Member of Parliament.

Nuh the same thing Portia duh? She is yet to put forward any ideas .... lie ... the no hospital fee .. wait! She actually tief dat from Bruce.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      PNP candidate for West Central St. Andrew declares new vision

In 2002, Mr. Roberts lost to the Jamaica Labour Party's Andrew Holness but says he plans to reverse that in the next general election.

Mr. Roberts also claimed he has done more for the constituency than the Member of Parliament.

“Comrades I send the most kids to school. I give out the most vouchers, I give out the most wheelchairs, I give out the most bun and cheese, I give out the most grocery. I don’t know what I don’t do, it’s like Santa Claus come to town,” he said.

Mr. Roberts urged his supporters to avoid violence during the election campaign.

In doing so he direct reference made to children whose lives have been impacted by crime.

He says once elected one of his first programmes will be a centre for children touched by violence.

“The little kids that grow without a father grow with a hatred there was no healing process while growing up. They go to school in the constituency, they go to church in the constituency and they don everything in the constituency. They don’t know what is the real world out there Comrades and I want to change that, Comrades. I want to give those youths the privilege to know the outside world and adopt this principle that they can forgive,” he continued.
      It takes cash to care...

If yuh borrowing it.. careful is not di said pickney dem haffi response fi di debt X 10 when dem grow big..

Comment

Idiot!

Comment

Working...
        X