Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portia, Bruce, hang them!

The Editor, Sir:
    Dear sweet Portia talks of Scriptures, verses, preachers but does not speak about the daily murders that keep increasing.
    People killing without impunity, knowing that they will get away with it.
    I have noticed that no political party has the resumption of hanging on their manifesto. We, the people, want it to resume.
    And don't go to the United Kingdom for permission as Jamaica got independence in 1962! Or did it?
    England's prisons are, at this moment in time, holding more than 40,000 convicted murderers, as well as terrorists, at a cost of approximately £600 per week. Honest, hardworking people who are paying taxes are losing out.
    The U.K. spends more on villains than they do on the victims.
    The recent release of convicted murderer Earl Pratt is sending out the word that you will not be punished for taking someone else's life. Mary Lynch's case reminds me of that, too.
    The last hangman in the U.K. in his book told of grown men crying for their mothers, fathers ... wetting themselves, etc.
    I am, etc., D. Jacks
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

What a misleading title? I was in shock, wondering a who a commit treason.

Jamaican police cyaan even investigate a death by natural cause ... much less a murder. Dem would send nuff poor bwoy from the ghetto to the gallows who may very well be innocent.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Hang them AND PUT IT ON PAY-PER-VIEW TELEVISION !!

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
        Hang them AND PUT IT ON PAY-PER-VIEW TELEVISION !!
        No Justice, No Peace..

Comment

Working...
        X