No announcement yet.

If Portia wants thinking people to take her seriously

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The JLP in turmoil since 93. If Bruce lose then there is no more people who feel the leadership belong to them, it will be open season and hopefully some young bloods can step up and lead. Maybe Seaga will step back in and endorse someone.

The PNP on the other hand is not use to this kind of internal thing and it could hurt them bad.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Fyahbox View Post
      clear so it wont lead to differing meanings

this site is colored in beautiful green so I will assume this is the garrison called West Kingston, Central St. Catherine, or Central Clarendon either one I am cool with it.

And I dont want you calling The Most Honourable Edward Phillip George Seaga ON, P.C., M.P., B.A., Y.B.A., LL.D. a Demon at all - you need to show some respect for a pillar of the JLP - That noble institution
      Is only Green yuh si ?

One of the primary reasons Jamaica has been underperforming can be found in a recent poll of the UK Diaspora:

"Jamaicans in the United Kingdom have thrown their support behind Portia Simpson Miller as their favoured candidate in the coming general election.

This is according to the results of the first major poll among Jamaicans living in Britain and conducted in March by pollster Bill Johnson on behalf of The Gleaner.

Founder and director of the Jamaican group in the U.K., Facilitators for A Better Jamaica, Sylbourne Sydial, said of Mrs. Simpson Miller's popularity: "She seems to have struck a positive cord with them. People are oppressed because of racism and when you see a black person in the Caribbean rise to power, especially a woman, that is positive for the Jamaican community here."

Black people fighting for civil rights use Jamaica as dem 'feel good'.. meanwhile not many countries treat poor black people worse than the Jamaican State..however we are able to go to the 'beach' once we can afford the entry fee..

Certain politicians ride dis poney for all its worth to gain power.. when dem get the power dem eff up the country and blame the 'people'...

If the PNP manage to win the next election they will need to put up a sign at the New Airports:

'Abandon Hope, all Ye who Enter here'

Jamaica will continue to be the bastion of 'Black Civil Rights' and 'Black Man Time' while it wallows in the wake of its regional neighbours.. hand out.. begging, borrowing, selling out, prostituting..

With all the white people coming to help (police force etc) maybe it might not be a bad thing.. completely bring the country to its knees and beg Hingland to tek us back..

Comment

You are so wroing on the JLP

but we wont go there as we will be winning at all cost - enuff of these punks

dont underestimate a certain MP from St. Thomas - man from the West

Comment

It may be green, but it certainly ain't "shower green"!

The RBSC does not endorse/support any political party.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Fyahbox View Post
            but we wont go there as we will be winning at all cost - enuff of these punks

dont underestimate a certain MP from St. Thomas - man from the West
            Fyahbox, yuh living in dreamland. The same way the people of SE St. Ann fall in line regarding Lisa Hanna, come election day, all comrades figet the hardships dem facing.

Again, welcome to PNP country.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Fyiah turmoil sometimes is not such a bad thing as everybody put them opinion forward. The JLP instead of using there difference to make the party better for a while use it to tear down. Is only now they realise that they can co exist with differences and still Seaga will not even appear on any of the JLP stages. If he did and gave his support to his lifelong party they would be 10 points ahead of Portia right now.

The PNP on the other hand is use to been a fall in line party and all of a sudden turmoil a creep in, but it will only make them better in the long run if they think about the right things. Get rid of some people and only deal with performance and nothing else.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I have some deep undercover sources that tell me that she nuh tief and that going fwd, she wont "atalarate" the theft.

Whoever wins the next election, I expect to see much reduced levels of kleptocracy.

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                  I have some deep undercover sources that tell me that she nuh tief and that going fwd, she wont "atalarate" the theft.

Whoever wins the next election, I expect to see much reduced levels of kleptocracy.
                  Like Trafigura ?

Comment

YUP.

Dollyhouse gonna mash up. Wont say much more.

Comment

too late, we can't afford anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                        YUP.

Dollyhouse gonna mash up. Wont say much more.
                        "If you can't learn by Intelligence or theory, you should be able to learn by practise"

I learn by intelligence, theory and practise... by my computations there is only ONE option come election time.

I have an advantage however.. I am not burdened by profundity or esoterics, no baggage from the 70's and I am not in the least bit concerned about the racial profile of Butch Stewarts Executive board...

Comment

Might be too late. What's stopping her from cleaning house now?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                            How the proverb guh bout "Birds of a fedda?"
                            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Believe me, I understand the sentiment.

Just saying that even in the lesser preferred case, there is some improvement to look out for.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                                Fear.

Politics is a hell of a thing. Makes stange bedfellows.

Comment

Working...
                                X