No announcement yet.

Would you live in Singapore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On point Stonigut, I spent Christmas there and was invited for dinner, wicked curry goat mi tell yuh, and top grade cuisine on the streets. Raffles is the name, I believe born off Morant Bay also a Dr Williams was a POW in WWII, still on my bucket list.

Comment

"but you'd have to look good" maybe over Jahore..

Comment

Yes, right you are! Raffles born in some English ship off St. Thomas coast.
        I went there for work so I had the advantage of hanging out with a bunch of locals mostly women who knew all the best food joints, like real local food joints, not fancy restaurants. Also went to Raffles was not so impressed by that however.

Comment

Yes, Raffles.

Comment

I went to the far end of the subway (opposite end of the island to the airport) and went to the local market. Singap is truly humid, but if you wear short and T shirt, you are fairly comfortable, especially as the subway has aircon blasting!

Camry new will be about $250K and a 5 series BMW will be about double that. The problem here is that by law 5% of all cars are scrapped every year (oldest ones)and new licences and taxes make up most of the car prices.

You dont have to leave the Suntec centre for food. Dem have about 100 food places in there alone. Singaporeans go to restaurants for entertainment like yankee go to cinemas. They dont care if they like the food, they will try anything once and the more exotic the better. My bredrin said that an authentic Jakan restaurant there would clean up, just on novelty value alone!

One of the few places where you go with your Jakan passport and get a warm welcome, even warmer than in Jamaica itself.

Comment

Environmental Biology & Natural Resources Management : Marine and Terrestrial Ecosystems

Comment

Didn't find the people particularly friendly. Had a New York feel about it as people just seemed to mind their business and weren't particularly helpful with directions, etc.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

that explains it ...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Exactly! She needs to go to Mars!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Wait.. this was a serious question ?

Ah wheh di ?!

I got one:

Would you prefer to live in North Korea or South Korea ?

lol ! woiee ! Mi WTF !

Comment

Working...
                      X