• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you live in Singapore?

http://www.theguardian.com/cities/20...-faustian-deal

Ben would.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

i guarantee that 90% of Jamaicans between 18-28 would say yes...i wonder how many Singaporeans of the same demographic would choose to live in Jamaica?

Comment

Only 90% ??

Is suh Bellevue full ?!

Comment

..and I guarantee that 90% of Singaporeans would choose NOT to live in Jamaica.
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

90% of Jamaicans would choose to go anywhere .... I mean who doesn't want to go live in farin?!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Would you ?

Mi keep telling unnuh.. Jamaica can ongly stay di way it stay if madness innah di populace..

I think certain sentiment regarding Singapore is testament to yard madness..

Only thing to investigate is when this madness took root.. I suspect it has something to do with certain faculties in that institution in Mona sometime around 1970...

Comment

Singapore have dem size madhouse deh ?

Comment

Nuh muss.. unnuh mad as chad and nuh even know it to rath...

Comment

Whats stopping us from getting there now, all what the author higlighted was a quality of life crack down , no doubt coupled with anti corruption measures to fuel a real estate boom.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

There is this guy named Mervyn Morris who taught me GP, he would say before answering find out all you can about Singapore.

Now just a simple question for Ben. How do the races get on in Singapore?
                      Was it President Obama who spoke on the subtlety of race relations saying...be careful ...fearful???...of the reasoning behind the calling of John and not Jamaal for the second job interview?

Would your kids be afforded fair chance at 'good quality of life'? ...little things like "The Bank" turning you down for that loan because of your ethnicity? ...or entry to...(You fill in any of a 'billion' things you now consider 'normal just due' and that which you find given as 'due')...

I am just saying, a few questions please...or put another way, 'si mi an cum live wid mi a two different ting'...or still another, 'proceed with caution'!!!

Just saying...
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Good point.

Comment

One question... wheh yuh live ?

Mad as chad...

Comment

who was at GP, you or him?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

The question is posed to the forum, please respond
                              and plus yuh caan guarantee nutten do you speak for the youth

Comment

Working...
                              X