• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assasin, China safe....!!!

...like-a bulla inna glass case...

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/topst...sts/ar-AAcuk66
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

If it keeps going up, at some stage there will be bubble and speculation and it will come back down somewhat.

Let us hope they have a soft landing and not a very hard one.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Spoken like a respectable person--without a chip on your shoulder, and an axe to grine.

Much respect Assasin!!

HL

Comment

Additionally:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/marke...nks/ar-AAcudua

HL

Comment

Mi think a Babylon alone them thing deh happen. Man was high on Brazil, China, Argentina to name a few. What they don't realize is that these countries will go through their cycles, a suh the thing set. The China bubble was there to be seen for a little while, especially the real estate bubble.

A little correction and Leadership and they should be fine. Obama time will soon be up, maybe them can borrow him .
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Suggest you leave economic & geostrategic analysis to people who actually study it... Sekkle wid yuh football & sport & music yappin

Ooops mi figget...Yuh tell wi seh yuh not ongly study dem ting deh...yuh all write book...All now yuh cyaan show wi dis tome doh ...Mi might affi call uh out (once again) as One Liad

Woooiiiiee mi humerus!!!!!
            Last edited by Don1; July 3, 2015, 12:45 PM.
            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Thanks for the advice. Only thing is the A pluses still stand and can't be taken at the very advance level in economics.

Your Yapping can't change that, Why should I have to show you. The history is here on the forum, The royalties might small but mi can buy two beers now and then. LOL!!!!

I have nothing to prove to you, nothing at all, just continue doing your yapping and regular prophecy in the rumbar.

Comment

Suh wait...yuh agguh show wi yuh so-called book...ar yuh ah liad?

Memba seh couple time well inna di recent past mi expose yuh lie dem...til yuh affi come back wid excuse...mek wi si dis time like ow yuh eggs up yuhself wid yuh fellow goon AKA HL
                Last edited by Don1; July 3, 2015, 02:02 PM.
                TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
                X