Macy's dumps Donald Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Macy's dumps Donald Trump

Macy's carries a variety of Donald Trump brand attire, including dress shirts, neckties and cuff links. Trump has also appeared in Macy's commercials.

A MoveOn.org petition calling on Macy's to sever its relationship with Trump had collected well over 700,000 signatures as of Wednesday morning.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/01/politi...cys/index.html
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Trump's response ..... "I'll sue!"
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Why can't these companies wait until after the debate.
      Last edited by HL; July 1, 2015, 12:23 PM.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Who said you didn't have a sense of humour!

I would love to see all his hotels and golf courses fold. Just imagine how many Mexicans work on those pristine greens!

I think Trump will quit the race before the first debate.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

lets see how far his arrogance is willing to go. he has tried to tone it down just a tad but at the same time is taking a wrong and strong attitude.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

He's going to be spending a lot of time in court. And he willl not win any of those cases if the defendants have a half good lawyer.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

He's being fired all over the place!

I love it!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I would be surprised if he makes it to the first debate.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                  I would be surprised if he makes it to the first debate.
                  ...and that would be VERY disappointing!!!
                  The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                    He's being fired all over the place!

I love it!
                    .... after predicting he was going to be the greatest jobs president.

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                      Why can't these companies wait until after the debate.
                      Same thing me say to HL. Them just a spoil the fun.
                      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Trump said in a statement that it was his decision to terminate his relationship with Macy's, and accused both the department store and NBC for supporting illegal immigration.

makes sense?

Comment

Isn't Jamaica a part of the Miss Universe pageant?

Should we still be?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

the Jamaica franchise is held by laura butler ... you have to ask her

Comment

The Donald is playing Number 2 in the polls.
                              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                              X