Macy's dumps Donald Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
    The Donald is playing Number 2 in the polls.
    Looks like he will be making it to the Fox News debate
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Emmitt Smith Backs Out of Judging Miss USA Pageant

Jul 1, 15

*Emmitt Smith has given Donald Trump the Heisman.
      The former Dallas Cowboys running back is the latest to flee from the Miss USA pageant in the wake of co-owner Trump’s comments regarding Mexican immigrants.
      “In light of Mr. Trump’s statements and the subsequent decisions made by NBC, I have decided not to participate as a judge in the 2015 Miss USA pageant,” Smith said in a statement. “Knowing firsthand through my wife, Pat, how much the women prepare for this event, I continue to send my support and best wishes to everyone competing this year.”

http://www.eurweb.com/2015/07/emmitt...nt-over-trump/

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Now, the City of New York is reviewing its business relationship with the fool.

I still think he won't make it to the first debate.

http://www.newsday.com/business/dona...ays-1.10599748

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

He keeps talking about contracts .... Most contracts have a termination clause and it would be interesting to see what some of the bases for termination are. I would bet that there are some type of 'morals' clause. Look to the language used when terminating the relationship that might give a hint. In any event I think Trump is on shaky ground. Doesn't mean he won't sue to save face and then turn around and try to settle.

Obama come een like Teflon.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Notice that is 'spokespeople' giving the responses now? Trump is under gag order from his PR people

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Well, I hope his spokesperson can sit in for him in the debates, if he gets there!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

All these corporations need to do is shut dem damn mouth and let The Donald open his. I hope he continues to rack up those numbers in the polls.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                X