• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is more like it,although I don't believe the science

Good way to get money in the coffers.

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/l...-driving-ganja
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

So when all the taxis off the road, how people going to get around?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Now a see where the self driving car comes in. Hurry up Google.

LOL!!!!!
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

You don't believe the science that the use of ganja affects the responsiveness of people? Really?

Do you believe the science that the use of alcohol affects the responsiveness of people?
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Good one!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Alcohol makes me drive better. Faster, more skill, more wassy!

(When was the last time you heard that word?)

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I had a friend that used to live in Spanish town. After a night of drinking in Kingston he used to say the drive to Spain would make him sleepy so he would speed up to "shock" his brain into staying awake and alert....
              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

I know. So many people think they are more alert after a couple, few couple drinks. I bet when combined with texting, Lewis Hamilton couldn't stay with us!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

conduct a field sobriety test and use something that has an objective assessment. if one can LEGALLY smoke weed in the pricacy of your home or through a religious exemption, why should it be that if you are driving in a car by yourself and smoking your medically prescribed weed or partaking of your sacrament, that without more you are slapped with this fine?

with alcohol one has to demonstrate that the blood alcohol concentration is beyond the legal limit. some places have the "open container law" which is probably what they are trying to replicate ...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I dont believe the science that ganja increases the risk of car crashes ,the science does say it affects motor and cognitive impairment but does that contribute to accidents,alcohol has a toxicoloy limit that can be identified which impairs driving ability,the studies .The only study that conclusively declares ganja being a contributor to accidents is found in Jamaica which has so many type I and II errors its embarrasing that they even published it,but hey it has some use ,Jamaica can use it to rake in money under the theme quality of life or public health,i would argue the penalties should be the same for those who violate no smoking areas, under the specific theme of public health- quality of life.

http://norml.org/library/item/mariju...tific-evidence

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...ral-data-show/

The lethality of ganja comes from its mixuse with other hard drugs,alocohol,coke etc ,i would employ that as my guise to justify the fines.

As i said show me the science.
                    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
                    X