Greece will default and come out better

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greece will default and come out better

The Brics will split europe,the same sanctioned Russia will stick it to babylon.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Originally posted by X View Post
    The Brics will split europe,the same sanctioned Russia will stick it to babylon.
    You tun fortune tella now.

Maybe Jamaica should try the austerity route. Might as well since all the IMF bail out since the 70's don't seem to werkin.

And since I 'ave your attention, what is the 'pick-six' numbers for tonight.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

How can they lose, Russia/China- Brics are willing to help them out and western europe despite all its bluffing cant let that happen, so Greece will play both sides and win.

Jamaica has zero cards in geopolitricks and pick 6 isnt my forte.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I recall when the repugs recommended that austerity measures [was] the answer...instead of Obama's bailout.

AIG, housing, the banks, the motor industry...... all got bail outs and are living high off the hog once again.

Not saying austerity does not have merits...
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I just want them to make a decision and move on. The uncertainty is creating more damage the longer it drags on.

Might as well leave yes, it will serve as a test case for the BRICs.
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

It a drag on because they don't know what they are doing. They are guessing and bluffing. I don't think the leader even know what the outcome will be.

It is never easy and the reaction of the people of Greece will be very important right now.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Greece default is good for business.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/7690980

Comment

Working...
              X