Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After 14 years of watching Christie, a warning: He lies

After 14 years of watching Christie, a warning: He lies | Moran

Webster's defines lie this way: "To make an untrue statement with intent to deceive." That fits neatly.
    And that's my warning to America. When Christie picks up the microphone, he speaks so clearly and forcefully that you assume genuine conviction is behind it.
    Be careful, though. It's a kind of spell.
    He is a remarkable talent with a silver tongue. But if you look closely, you can see that it is forked like a serpent's.

http://www.nj.com/opinion/index.ssf/...ning_he_l.html
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

LOL!!! Lazie. You going to have him for a while. He ain't going nowhere
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I hear that his campaign slogan is "Tell it like it is"! LOL!

I wonder if he will make the cut for the final 10.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        LOL!!! Lazie. You going to have him for a while. He ain't going nowhere
        There should be a rule, when a Governor wants to run for president, they have to resign from the current position.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
          I hear that his campaign slogan is "Tell it like it is"! LOL!

I wonder if he will make the cut for the final 10.
          Saw the slogan on GMA this morning. I pity the those that buy anything this bredda have to say.

Comment

All I have to say is:

The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

So he is in the right race.
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                All I have to say is:

HL WTF You've got to give people some warning before you put up a post like that. You owe me a new suit sir. What's that COW TOES???
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Indeed Jangle .................WTFing F !!!

Good thing TK is not around....that picture would have him barfing on his neck-tie.

HL

Comment

One ting with GOP Govs, they are not spend thrifts like Dems Govs & are not constantly seeking to raise taxes. I've voted for GOP Gov candidates in the past.
                    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
                      One ting with GOP Govs, they are not spend thrifts like Dems Govs & are not constantly seeking to raise taxes. I've voted for GOP Gov candidates in the past.
                      Well this clown has caused the state's credit rating to be downgraded 8 or 9 times. Futhermore, they don't raise taxes because of the agreement they all sign.

Comment

HL...a weh di brc do yuh?!?! A wah dat pon di people dem Forum?!? No sah, red cyaard fi yuh rath!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

He reminds me of the character Billy Bunter. [I read all the Billy Bunter books when I was 11 or 12 yo.].

Those picture of Christie in baseball uniform would be used (for sure) if became the elected nominee for the GOP.

HL

Comment

Working...
                          X