Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 300 years of atlantic Slave trade - Animated

http://www.slate.com/articles/life/t...ave_trade.html
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Babylon Shitstem is a Vampiya...Sucking The Blood of di Sufferah

Das why wi cyaan tap bun out Babylon...
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Slavery in Jamaica HD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgN1zUG76xE
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

The word factory comes out of the jamaican process of producing sugarcane,i read a book that said the attrition of slave work was the main reason for repleneshing slaves,not that there was an expansion of work.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
          The word factory comes out of the jamaican process of producing sugarcane,i read a book that said the attrition of slave work was the main reason for repleneshing slaves,not that there was an expansion of work.
          For the unthinking: Clear evidence that Babylon's Industrial Revolution...what they claim as the basis of their wealth...was brought about, supported and financed...by dem Slave Shitstem

Das why wi cyaan tap Chant Dung Babylon wid dem lies, deceptions and propaganda...

Sad to say dat ongly certain man privileged to know di truth...an' even less act pon it

Wi cyaan mek dem media propaganda, pretty cyar & assorted trinkets & traps tun wi inna eediat like mi si nuff 'round mi.

Memba mi tole unnu dat Babylon Shitstem is a Vampiya....Strait

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

What I find peculiar (well except in the case of Cornell West and few others)is how people naively recall the history of atrocity against our race with the start of slavery and abruptly ending when it was so-called abolished.
            Immediately after slavery ended(on the books),the prison popoulation disproportionately changed with an exponential increase in the number of people from my race.If you have abusiness and wanted to pay slave wages without having to be bothered by workers rights etc,all you had to do is tap into the prisoner workforce made available by the system.In slavery,the piece of ***** slave owner saw slaves as an investment,he would,mistreat you but rather not kill you.That was not the case with the freed slaves that were targeted for the prisoner workforce,they could die because they are easily replaceable.How did we get to where we are today,we did not get anywhere,we re trapped in a time capsule!

Comment

One thing I hadn't realised before looking at that graphic was how many slaves were taken from regions far from the Gold Coast, places like Congo and Angola. Looks like Brazil and the rest of South America got the majority of those.

No wonder them nuh produce too many sprinters, the fast twitch concentration kinda weak! Wha you say X? Woiii me ACTN3!
              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Don't jump too fast on that all the evidence point to three main Afro source for Jamaicans. Gold Coast, Nigeria area and Angola/ congo area and quite a bit of our culture is from that area things like kumina and all the off shoots from there. Strong st Thomas connection as well from that region.

Comment

It was said (written) tongue in cheek Stoni, hence the emoticons that followed.

I have no doubt there is a wealth of sprint talent in Brazil, they just are playing ball instead.

Comment

Yeah man, with at least 100 million plus Afro people you would imagine they should be able to find one amazing talent there but the talent id system in jamaica in track is probably the best in the world, we don't leave too much food on the table with that.

Comment

LOL, true. Our track and field infrastructure is of the few systems in JA that keeps getting better, decade after decade.

Comment

I also clicked on a dot emanating from Sudan.. from Sudan? and the ship etc. was identified. My question is, since there was no Suez Canal until the 1869 ( I checked ), how did they get those Africans to the coast? or did they go around the tip of Africa via the Red Sea?

And yes, there were a lot more Africans taken from the southern part than we generally acknowledge, it appears.
                        Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
                          No wonder them nuh produce too many sprinters, the fast twitch concentration kinda weak! Wha you say X? Woiii me ACTN3!
                          LOL! Mi soleus!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
                            Yeah man, with at least 100 million plus Afro people you would imagine they should be able to find one amazing talent there but the talent id system in jamaica in track is probably the best in the world, we don't leave too much food on the table with that.
                            Absolutely correct...

Which is why...leveraging the magnetic attraction of Brazilians for Bolt ....my proposal to exchange track coaching expertise with Brazil for their football acumen...is nothing short of brilliantly innovative thinking..The net cost would be moderate and the potential mutual benefits...ENORMOUS

Pity that innovation in Jamaica is a completely foreign subject nowadays... Except when it comes to criminality and the production of garbage music.

Lots of innovation in those sectors
                            Last edited by Don1; June 28, 2015, 12:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                              I also clicked on a dot emanating from Sudan.. from Sudan? and the ship etc. was identified. My question is, since there was no Suez Canal until the 1869 ( I checked ), how did they get those Africans to the coast? or did they go around the tip of Africa via the Red Sea?

And yes, there were a lot more Africans taken from the southern part than we generally acknowledge, it appears.
                              Trip around the Cape of Good Hope, S Africa ...no doubt

Comment

Working...
                              X