• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justices war after Obamacare is saved by Supreme Court

http://www.businessinsider.com/anton...dissent-2015-6

BLACK LIVES MATTER

LOL, Obama a go mad dem people yah.

I am really happy that Obamacare dodged another bullet. Imagine if all this energy had actually gone into making it better?
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Just saw this comment on a political website:

Repubs and conservatives should get down on their kness and give thanks to God that Roberts and Kennedy saved their party from committing political suicide.

Then they should bend over and get ready to receive Marriage Equality.
      LOL!

This has not been a good last few days for Tea Party types. Watch onnu headback!
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Justice Kagan brilliantly exposed a flaw in the challenge

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-a...allenge-2015-6
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Is the Tea Party still around? I gave them 2 years.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I keep telling unnuh about Obama .... he is not a man that jush rushes into things ... he deliberates and more than that he has a very sharp mind.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Nice!

Don't expect the Repugs to move on. Maybe many will now consider their recent reversals regarding the confederate battle flag.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Have you said this to Tavist Smiley and Cornell West?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yes, they are now running the House and Senate.

Comment

it would not really matter. in a way they are like the repugs in that they are not objective ... and just oppose because it is from him.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Yes that is what really disappoints me with Smiley and West. I have no problem with opposing his policies, there are some that I oppose. However it has taken on the feel of a personal attack on the man.

Tavis never forgave Obama for not attending his forum when he was a candidate , and the backlash he got from criticising him for that.

Comment

Haters gonna hate. The repugs, smiley and West are going to have to live with Obama accomplishing something in spite of them that no other president has accomplished. They are going to regret the day they dubbed it Obama care as it will be forever his accomplishment.

Comment

dem come een like wile e coyote and the road runner to rhatid!

Comment

lol
                            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

One of the few good things that has come from Obama's legacy.
                              Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
                              X