• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Termite Kraucked... ChiChis want him Croaked

Anthony Hylton Under More Fire As Krauck Dream Fizzles

Published:Wednesday | June 24, 2015
    Jovan Johnson, Gleaner Writer

Today, the Office of the Prime Minister (OPM) informed that negotiations with the proposed investors, Krauck Group, have been halted because the company has not submitted enough due diligence information.

The Opposition says Industry, Investment and Commerce Minister, Anthony Hylton, should be fired over what it calls his embarrassing handling of a proposed US$5 billion logistics hub investment.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Complete disaster. Somebody must be getting a big payout for them to be selected.

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
      Complete disaster. Somebody must be getting a big payout for them to be selected.
      I agree...Dis one fishy bad...

Paulwellesque
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Hylton is an embarassment. Doesn't seem to have a clue what he is doing.
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/2...ead/lead1.html

Hylton should have resigned long time ago. How can the minister owe VP in the Manufacturing sector? which he has a working relationship with???
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

sadly, he does.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
            X