Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• President Obama: "Not in my House!"

http://www.nbcnews.com/video/obama-h...1578?cid=sm_fb
    Last edited by Mosiah; June 25, 2015, 01:44 AM.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Has any other president faced as much heckling as Obama?

How can anyone, especially an invited guest to a LGBT event, feel it was proper to heckle the president on anything? Obama is the frikkin LGBT president to rah!

I can't remember anyone heckling Bush about Americans coming back in body bags for a war they had no right to wage.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Difficult to say if he has been heckled most but I think the difference is WHERE he has been heckled.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

He took control of the situation,the heckler was never interested in having a civil discourse,Obam would have been receptive ..
        Darn out of order!

Comment

I hope Portia was taking notes.
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

The LGBT president wins another one! As the confederate flags are coming down the rainbow gay pride flags are being raised!

http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/26/politi...ing/index.html

Comment

Obama wins again!

There will be some who won't know what to do re this latest victory. They hate that nig ger but now they can get married!

What I'd like to know is, why is justice liberal or conservative? Why does Clarence Thomas always vote conservatively? Although I suppose he's not the only one.

For me, the SCOTUS has been wrong on so many issues, it makes them look ridiculous. It goes back over a hundred years when they basically upheld slavery, but not much has changed since then.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Thomas votes conservatively because he is a conservative! The majority of justices are like that, they are selected based on their political leanings. Someone like Kennedy who was appointed by Reagan but over time has drifted to become more liberal is an exeption

I think the SCOTUS gets far more right than they get wrong, when viewing their decisions in hindsight. They like everybody else are products of their environment and time so their decisions have to be viewed as such.

The worst decision they have made in recent times is the one on campaign finance. The Bush /Gore decision was bad but from all indications Gore would have lost the recount anyway so they didn't really alter history with their decision to prevent it.

Comment

Not only is Thomas conservative is, He is one of the MOST, if not the most conservative.

Really don't like him but in recent times although the court have 5 republicans, they have surprised me on some of the recent votes.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

If Kennedy is still a Republican today he is certainly not a diehard one. Yes he was appointed by Reagan but his votes have become more and more left leaning as the decades have gone by.

Comment

I want somebody to try tell me that Clarence Thomas isn't a dumbass.

http://www.newrepublic.com/article/1...ck-nba-players

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

correction .... Clarence Thomas does not vote conservative. he votes however scalia votes. his instructions seem to have been simple enough and he is carrying it out.

if scalia was to stop walking suddenly, Thomas would have to be surgically removed from his a$$, feet first!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Oooh! So he goes further than Jara, huh?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

all the way ... head first even!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

LOL I was looking for the :Head_up_a$$: smiley but couldn't find it...
                              Peter R

Comment

Working...
                              X