The most expensive coffee in the world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The most expensive coffee in the world

No, it's not our Blue Mountain coffee! We're not even in the top 3! And we sit behind a coffee whose beans have been removed from the defecation of a mongoose-like creature!

http://financesonline.com/top-10-mos...-not-the-no-1/

BLACK LIVES MATTER

All those connoisseurs talking abiut exquisite taste may have been duoed by a national,strategey ti deter drug dealers or acknowledging the subsequent rise in demand when coffee served dual purposes.
    In any event,our ciffee isn't overpriced.

Comment

Everytime I see the price of Blue Mountain coffee I think of the shame we have in converting our resources into wealth.

One of the highest priced coffee in the world and farmers are not planting and the pulping plant that by the coffee and sell it went bankrupt and had to be bailed out by the government. ah sa.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        Everytime I see the price of Blue Mountain coffee I think of the shame we have in converting our resources into wealth.

One of the highest priced coffee in the world and farmers are not planting and the pulping plant that by the coffee and sell it went bankrupt and had to be bailed out by the government. ah sa.
        Yep Guvvament fault once again..Dem need fi fix di Blue Mountain business climate ...it too hot up deh now puppa

Mi tell unnu bout dem corrupt, incompetent Termites..Dem nyam wi suppa eeh
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Simple, do your research on the once thriving Blue Mountain coffee.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

"Coffee, coffee, light of my life.
            I don't need my kids, I don't need my wife.
            Instead of drinking, I smoke it instead...
            Take an injection before I go to bed."

Comment

Working...
            X