Is America that stupid?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is America that stupid?!

Why are people making such a big deal about the president using the N word, or n i g ger?

If a white president used it in the same context it would certainly be ok with me.

The things that people find offensive in America...take down the damn battle flag of the confederacy, that's what's truly offensive!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Yuh listened to the interview, and nuh check wha the media sey?
    Haven't heard it...
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

It just annoys me hearing them to on about it while totally ignoring the context.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Exactly!

You'd think Obama just said, My ni gga, Colin Powell, was in the Oval Office yesterday...

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

If you haven't seen it yet, here it is:

http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/22/politi...ron-interview/

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Here is the thing though, Obama probably anticipated that using the word would get this kind of response. This is not a man who speaks off the cuff, he is very calculated.

I suspect that he wanted the interview to get attention.
            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

There is no doubt in my mind he knew exactly what he was doing and why, and he anticipated the dumbass reaction to it.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                There is no doubt in my mind he knew exactly what he was doing and why, and he anticipated the dumbass reaction to it.
                You should see how 'angry' the [regular] black commentators were on FOX News.

They wanted to shyte themselves over the comment. 'How dare the holder of the highest office in the land utter such a word'. Meanwhile, their white counterparts were just drinking it all in.

The biggest irony is that a white analyst--contextualized the comment, but they refused to understand.

Sad.
                The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I see nothing wrong with his comments. Normally I turn off the media & follow Lisa Hanna & Kaci Fennell on facebook.
                  Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Funny how worked up we're getting when Obama uses the N word. I wonder if these same people are as worked up when he has been called ni gg er. What have those black commentators said about West's characterization of POTUS as nigg er?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                    X