Meeanwhile The Crime Syndicate Redux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meeanwhile The Crime Syndicate Redux

Another law enforcement official not searching for the torture chambers in Jungle. I wonder if some will ever realize what actually took place:

Coke fled to TG after PM briefed on operation – Stewart Saunders
    Monday, June 22, 2015 | 11:23 AM 4 Comments

Print this page Email A Friend!

Retired Major General Stewart Saunders (file photo)

KINGSTON, Jamaica – KINGSTON, Jamaica – The former head of the Jamaica Defence Force this morning testified at the Tivoli Enquiry that within five minutes of him briefing then Prime Minister Bruce Golding in August 2009 about a pending extradition request for Christopher 'Dudus' Coke, the former don fled his home in Plantation Heights for the armed enclave of Tivoli Gardens.

The evidence was given by Major General Stewart Saunders ‎during his examination-in-chief at the commission being held at the Jamaica Conference Centre in downtown Kingston.

Saunders said he knew for certain of Coke fleeing to Tivoli Gardens because he was under army surveillance starting two weeks prior to ‎this.

Meanwhile, he said members of the police force were demoralised and some refused to report for duty; as a result, the army was asked to assist. He said the intense attacks on the police and even the JDF base by gunmen had driven fear into the police.

Saunders said also that the operation “to apprehend Coke lost its” element of surprise when Golding broadcast that the authority would commence extradition proceedings against Coke on May 18, 2010.

"It did take me by surprise," Saunders said of hearing the announcement for the first time on the media.

Paul Henry

well, golding is laid bare by this evidence.

I wonder if he will be recalled to the stand?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

He should be called to the stand in his own treason case!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

He should be recalled to the stand so he can call the head of the JDF a liar or simply say it was just another one of those coincidences. In the meanwhile I'll just re-read his essays on Caricom and the CCJ so I can have a thorough understanding of the important issues facing the nation as per the chessmaster/critical thinker.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
          He should be recalled to the stand so he can call the head of the JDF a liar or simply say it was just another one of those coincidences. In the meanwhile I'll just re-read his essays on Caricom and the CCJ so I can have a thorough understanding of the important issues facing the nation as per the chessmaster/critical thinker.
          All dat re-reading not necessary... Falla Ben advice an' save time...

Juss read whe di Economist seh bout di Chess Master....Dat ah di best ting outa JA since 19 HowLong
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
          X