Who tipped of Dudus?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who tipped of Dudus?

KINGSTON, Jamaica – KINGSTON, Jamaica – The former head of the Jamaica Defence Force this morning testified at the Tivoli Enquiry that within five minutes of him briefing then Prime Minister Bruce Golding in August 2009 about a pending extradition request for Christopher 'Dudus' Coke, the former don fled his home in Plantation Heights for the armed enclave of Tivoli Gardens.

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/lates...ewart-Saunders
    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

LOL dis bakkle pits 2 ex-JC Headboys against each odda.... Stewie vs Brucie

Mi nuh tink Brucie ave a chance
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

the circle is now very very small!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

also involved is REAR admiral Infrequent Lewin

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

sorry, that should have been Hardley Lewin ... my apologies

Comment

Lol
            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

You have to include CVM and TVJ, di bredda go pan national t.v and tell di worl,im a come fi im, if that isnt a tip, i dont know what is.

Reminds me of Paul,man juss too smart fi imself.
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

well that COMPOUNDED it...

Comment

Originally posted by Time View Post
                  KINGSTON, Jamaica – KINGSTON, Jamaica – The former head of the Jamaica Defence Force this morning testified at the Tivoli Enquiry that within five minutes of him briefing then Prime Minister Bruce Golding in August 2009 about a pending extradition request for Christopher 'Dudus' Coke, the former don fled his home in Plantation Heights for the armed enclave of Tivoli Gardens.
                  Who they referring to, Dudus or Bruce?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

If that wasn't treason, I don't know what is!

Bruce should be on trial right now. Clown!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Sorry, didn't see this post before I posted. Nevertheless I am 'shocked' at the dearth of comments from the usual suspects. shouldn't someone be denouncing the politicization of the JDF. I am sure Bruce will have a four part rebuttal just like his Caricom articles. I for one can't wait to be enlightened by the chessmaster/critical thinker.

Comment

Suh suppose it took 15 minutes for the news to Travel ?

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                          the circle is now very very small!!!
                          I would expect the PM to brief the Minister of Nat Sec and the AG but certainly not the President.
                          The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Why people acted like dem surprise?
                            Everyone know what a gwaan.
                            Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Well that is what irks me,apparently the Army top dawg had no idea that Bruce would leak the information to his Christopher,or he would have had contingencies..

Comment

Working...
                              X