Island, Rock , etc ...Politricks. S.C shooting elections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Island, Rock , etc ...Politricks. S.C shooting elections

This and any more to come racial incidents like this , be it pool party , riots ,shooting are going to enegizer black and latino voters to come out in numbers and seal up the next election for the democrats.The liberal whites will join this historic expression in said numbers,if they dont get it after this election, they will never get it , this nation has shifted so far left that even if the repugs shift center they would have to hope the dems implode to have a chance to win the presidency.

The repugs havent a clue how to respond after all it is the hate that they built, and as the book says "if a house be divided against itself, that house cannot stand" .

Blow out again .,memba X tell yuh !.VOTE !
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

I agree that the US as a whole is shifting faster that the Republicans can adjust to, for those thst even want to adjust. Presidential elections are going to become increasingly difficult for them I don't think we can write them off yet. They have the House and will probably have it for a while, the Senate is probably going to swing back and forth. They will still be a force to reckon with for any Democrat president.

I wouldn't write them out of the next election yet, but given the comedy lineup they are going to have on display I expect them to continue to do major damage to their brand. If they lose a third in a row then I expect major shake ups to happen otherwise it won't be too long before Texas becomes a swing state and that will be a disaster for them.

What the Republicans need is a 21st century version of Teddy Roosevelt, that is the kind of Republican I could vote for.

However I really don't like the idea of Hilary getting a free ride from the Dems though. They need a viable and attractive backup candidate if only for the insurance against an unexpected implosion of the Clintons.
    Last edited by Islandman; June 20, 2015, 12:33 PM.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Good chat,especially regarding the Clintons.
      However,I doubt Texas will ever change political alliance.

Comment

Not the cowboys and ranchers, but Latinos are well on the way to reclaiming that land as their own. In 20 years it will be a very different state.
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Saw Anne "feed me I'm hungry" Coulter last night on the Bill Maher show.....she was pathetic. She contradicted herself so any times and proved once again that they do not allow the truth to get in the way of a good lie!
          Last edited by Gamma; June 20, 2015, 03:20 PM.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Numbers are one thing, political power is another. It remains to be seen if they take the next step. Also, Hispanics are not a monolithic group that votes for one party 90% of the time. To our detriment, many of us can not think beyond the Democratic party which exploits our blind loyalty.
            Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
            X