RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Babylon destroys Jamaica through austerity.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    "My job is to do those things that are within my power...everything else is not that relevant"

only inna Babylon it is not within your power. Gwaan Don1
    LOL... This is ridiculous

Everything I may WANT to do obviously may not be in my power. So I attempt those few things that are.

This is a simple concept. The fact that you're struggling with it speaks volumes
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Same thing you fi do a Babylon. do what is within your power and fi the rest you can Fight the power.

Simple as that.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

A leave you alone as you are nothing short of a clown.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

When I talk about Growth I am talking about economic growth and growth to the GDP nothing else. That is growth in real term.

Yes Karl Government waste like Building out St. Thomas for IT and it is not been used. Like Netserve, like build stadium for goats, like build bus stop that is not used and lack of supervision of contract and loading the public sector with Party people and stuff like JEEP. These doesn't give any real value to Jamaica.

Right now we could have at least 10% more American visiting Jamaica if the government can work with some hoteliers and airline and come up with packages value 2500 to 3500 dollars. When last you look at the price of flight and hotel for a family of 4 visiting Jamaica? These are the kind of things that lead to productivity. Raising taxes and devaluation is not a plan for development and productivity.
          Who is this "government"?

Direct question: Do you have any relative or friend or acquaintance in on any of the decision-making process on even one "waste project"?

What about such a person or persons working on even "one waste project"?

As you said, it is easy to blame "the government". ...but who the hell is and this "the government" if it is not manned by persons like you
          and me or relatives, friends and acquaintances or other 'ordinary citizens'?

...and if we are the ones or our acquaintances or other 'ordinary citizens' f*&^%$###in things up, where do we go from a recognition of that fact?

It is certain that dodging behind claims of "the government" dis or dat have never solved our problems and is still not helping to solve our problems. ...so where do we go from here?
          Last edited by Karl; June 19, 2015, 11:53 AM.
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

So what if I have friends working on it??? The money wasted could be use to do something viable to pay back the loans that we incurred.

When we waste the money, the only people it hurt are the tax payers whose taxes will raise. So while you are worried about your one or two friends working on these project, I am concerned about the Jamaican people and the Jamaican economy, not my one friend who is lucky enough to get a roast as a laborer or even managing a fail project because his/her job is only short term.

Comment

Same thing you fi do a Babylon. do what is within your power and fi the rest you can Fight the power.

Simple as that.
              LOL!

So you who do nothing but wait for things to be perfect or criticize with superficial yappin.... seek to advise me on how to operate?

Yuh brite

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

LOL!! Name calling now?? Thought you were above dat

Anyway this is expected when you're exposed as a shallow yapper with nothing of substance to offer

C'est la vie

Comment

just look at your post above and see who continue name calling. Finally I responded to your name calling. I won't again because you know not what you talk about, just Yapping.

Comment

Who is/was President Manley?

The World bank, IMF et al are not charitable organizations as far as I know; our people have to "have vision lest we perish".. and it seems that those in whom we entrust our vision (generally) use the country's resources as assets of their own private enterprise, and so it goes...

Don1 is correct that we can not look to the leadership to lead; the change has to come from the ground up and not many of us (including me) have the strength or fortitude to even begin effecting change.
                    Peter R

Comment

Change have to come from the ground up, but it needs leadership.

It still come down to the fact that LEADERSHIP is the number one failure and first and foremost it is needed in the public sector. Without that we are doomed. We have a few good leaders in different sectors but we need leadership to provide the vision and put it all to benefit the nation.

Comment

So you who do nothing but wait for things to be perfect or criticize with superficial yappin....
                        make yourself comfortable. Continue telling yourself that

Comment

The main hindrance is we are not learning from our experiences,and sadly each generation inevitably has to go through that duscovery period with no chance of the knowledge beong retained..
                          The IMF and World Bank are very evil,both the PNP and the JLP have done enough damage to at the very least become absolete.

Comment

I see...I know not what I'm talking about? Dats amusing

Fortunately I have a track record...and it's not about running away from problems or blaming others. It's 100% solution-oriented

Mi all put some tings online to share wid more progressive types

BTW...if yuh likkle feelings get hurt up wid some name calling...hush. Yuh want one sweetie?? LOL
                            Last edited by Don1; June 19, 2015, 01:37 PM.

Comment

Mi nuh affi tell miself nutten... mi ah tell di backward lemmings lika yuh

Time fi some personal responsibility in solving our problems. But dat too complicated fi unnu. Yappin much easier

Comment

I wrote a book on it. You can buy it if you want. LOL!!!!

or mi will give you fi free. Key to growth is SMALL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT.

Comment

Working...
                                X