White Terrorist attacks Black Church...Kills 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Terrorist attacks Black Church...Kills 9

..No doubt the media will describe him as "disturbed" or a "nut job"...not a terrorist. All part of the job of downplaying/excusing/justifying white terror.

Had this been a Black/Latino/Middle Eastern person attacking a White Church...National Mourning...Nuff Weepin' & Wailin' dat.

Fi dis atrocity.... by tomorrow Babylon bury dis inna some back pages

Gunman on run after nine slain in US black church attack
    Thursday, June 18, 2015 | 7:49 AM

WASHINGTON, United States (AFP) – A white gunman was on the run Thursday after fatally shooting at least nine worshippers in a historic black church in a southern US city in what police called a hate crime.

Churchgoers had gathered for a prayer meeting in the Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church on Wednesday evening in Charleston, South Carolina when the shooter walked in, sat in the congregation for about an hour, then opened fire, Charleston Police Chief Gregory Mullen said.

America's latest mass shooting comes at a time of heightened racial tensions in the country, after several high-profile killings of unarmed black men at the hands of white police in recent months led to riots and a national debate on race.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

I only hope some "thugs" catch him first.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Just read that his father gave him a gun for his birthday present in April, just after he was arrested in March for a drug charge.

Comment

They should both be hung by their balls from a cypress tree if there was any justice in this world.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

They caught the mofo.

Lord knows I want a swing offa him.

I shall be watching this one closely. Just need them to fly di gate!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            I only hope some "thugs" catch him first.
            lol
            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Maybe it the news of an educated caucasian deciding to distant herself from the race she can easily identify with,maybe it has something to do with the clear message that it is not business as usual,but almost certainly,the murderer will be on drugs prescribed by a psychiatrist.
              We will see!
              Last edited by Rockman; June 18, 2015, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                Maybe it the news of an educated caucasian deciding to distant herself from the race she can easily identify with,maybe it has something to do with the clear message that it is not business as usual,but almost certainly,the murderer will be on drugs prescribed by a psychiatrist.
                We will see!
                As in "going to be"? or "will be found to have been?" on drugs...
                Peter R

Comment

Not wanting to be wordy,ergo an ellipsis ..
                  I know you have a command for being grammatically correct,so I am all ears,EXACTLY what is your gripe?

Comment

I have no gripe bredrin, I'm only asking for clarification...sheesh!
                    Peter R

Comment

The police certainly handled him with kids gloves.

I guess he wasn't as threatening as say, a black teenage girl in a bathing suit.
                      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Heheh,my guess is if he was from my race,he would have a more intensive criminal record.
                        It is open season even fir the best among us...
                        Which is worse,the Long Island rail killings or this latest atrocity?
                        Guess which one will ve etched in our memory forever?

Comment

Working...
                        X