• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Akon: America Was Never Built For Black People

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=1454&v=KBxIhGqVl6E

Built by (Black) Labour.... But not for the Labourites
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

A wonder where he made his millions that he can go and enjoy now.

It would be more credible if it was from an African based musician or business person.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        A wonder where he made his millions that he can go and enjoy now.

It would be more credible if it was from an African based musician or business person.
        Oh Lawd...Are you really that shallow?? So apparently the few of us who are successful should ignore the devastation in our communities, kibba dem mout....an' juss gwaan enjoy dem riches

Babylon Matrix twist yuh up lika one Jamaican Pretzel yuteman

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Not ignore it but accept the fact that he had to live on babylon eye top to make it for yourself and others may choose to do it too. Akon will not give up his US business or tours, so enjoying the best of both world. Not everybody have that choice.

As simple as that.
          Last edited by Assasin; June 17, 2015, 07:46 PM.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

What I want Akon fi tell mi is which country him did prefer to live in ?

What happen ? Plane stap fly ?

Comment

Pity he didn't expound, or was allowed to expound, on that thought. I fully agree with that statement, btw, and was wondering if we shared the same reasons why.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

He's very eloquent.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

VERY, and doing some good work.

Comment

Maximum respect to him!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

You're not being simple...you're being simplistic

Everyone has the same entitlement to an opinion...regardless of how much money they have or where it was made.

This is especially so for Black people in America. Black people are entitled to use America just as America feels free to use and abuse Black people.

Consequently your thoughts are quite ridiculous...which of course you're perfectly entitled to be
                      Last edited by Don1; June 18, 2015, 12:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                        Not ignore it but accept the fact that he had to live on babylon eye top to make it for yourself and others may choose to do it too. Akon will not give up his US business or tours, so enjoying the best of both world. Not everybody have that choice.

As simple as that.
                        How does Akon's apparent success in America translate into success for black people in general?!!??!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

This must be some type of inane argument that only Light-Headed Lemmings most infected by Babylon propaganda come up with

His preference for a place to live is 100% his concern.

Whichever place he chooses to live.... he's also entitled to any opinion he chooses regarding that place......moreso imho when his opinion accurately describes reality
                          Last edited by Don1; June 18, 2015, 12:37 AM.

Comment

Akon came to America because he think he could be successful, just like many black Africans like himself and guess what? He was, Akon is just part of a movement of a young black generation, the rest is up to them so while I respect what he is doing, LET OTHERS CHOOSE FOR THEMSELVES.
                            He is able to use what he has learned and got in America to help a new generation, both here and in Africa.

Comment

Yes but this is just Akon's opinion so let others develop their own and take advantage if they can, just like Akon.

Comment

Working...
                              X