RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I was waiting for this ...I am the real Rachel Dolezal..Jam!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was waiting for this ...I am the real Rachel Dolezal..Jam!

I'm The Real Rachel Dolezal
    Posted: 06/16/2015 10:44 am EDT Updated: 06/16/2015 11:59 am EDT
    AMANDA OLIVER
    Tweet
    Comment
    Share on Google+
    Like Rachel Dolezal, I have always identified as multiracial. And like Rachel, I was born with blonde hair and blue eyes. Yet, here is where Rachel and I differ -- I am actually multiracial. (And according to AncestryDNA, I am biologically 15% African). My mother was born and raised in Kingston, Jamaica, and her parents both come from very racially blended families. I do stick out like a sore thumb at family gatherings -- so much so that my relatives have taken to calling me the "white sheep" of the family.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/amanda...b_7590124.html
    Last edited by Sir X; June 17, 2015, 10:29 AM.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Another one , One thing she is right about , it isnt that simple as Black and white , the stories that go behind it , are schizophrenic.The outcomes also, mi fi judge or who fi judge ?

Rachel Dolezal isn't alone – my family history proves choosing a racial definition is hard
    Bliss Broyard’s father kept his black roots a secret his whole life. Her journey of self-discovery led her to the understanding that believing the results of a DNA cheek swab to be more meaningful than one’s experiences is a ridiculous notion
    Bliss and Anatole Broyard
    Bliss Broyard and her father, Anatole, who kept his black ancestry hidden from her until her mother told her as he was dying. Photograph: Bliss Broyard
    Bliss Broyard
    Monday 15 June 2015 11.47 EDT Last modified on Monday 15 June 2015 13.04 EDT
    Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share via Email Share on LinkedIn Share on Google+
    Shares
    Comments
    How do you determine who is black? Is it simply a matter of inheritance – you are what your parents are? Does having a black grandparent make a person black? Must she have been raised as black, in a black community? Is one black ancestor, one drop of blood, enough?

These were the kinds of questions asked during the legal trials undertaken in the late 19th and early 20th century throughout southern and midwestern US states, to determine a person’s “true” racial identity. Then, as now, ancestry trumped lived experience. In Ohio the courts ruled that having 50% black ancestry, a single black parent or two mixed parents, made a person black – and hence socially and politically inferior – while in Louisiana, the “one drop” rule prevailed, and any traceable amount of Negro ancestry denied one certain legal rights, including the right to vote and the right to marry a person of another race.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I just inserted link opps .For the 1st one.

Comment

how is it hard for Rachael? Because she had "the black experience"?
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Here comes Johnny .

Comment

Do me a favor and read carefully

So, while I am not saying that what Rachel Dolezal did was right, especially based on the fact that she doesn't appear (from what we know) to have any mixed racial background,
            What this lady above have is a struggle MOST multi racial people have. Not so much a problem with her identity itself, she is not trying to be anyone else.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
              how is it hard for Rachael? Because she had "the black experience"?
              Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............yu figet seh is X u a chat wid? LOL!! Him bound fi come up with something "***mind*blowing***"
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Johnny 2 ....Some people have trouble dealing with abstracts.It isnt all black and white , or that simple.

Comment

The statement beginning with while and prematurley ending with a comma makes it ckear we are missing the connectors that would add colour and texture to the statement as a whole.
                  All attempts to be identified as the race she chose have been altered by the decision makers that can't see beyond 'skin deep'.
                  Furthermore,it is not impossible that if she has a child with a caucasian male that child feature more genetic link to my race than even her,if that happens,how would we classify her?
                  Is Dolezal 100 percent caucasian?

Comment

there is nothing in her argument to say she is an African American. She doesn't point to her heritage but instead because of her Experience and adoption. Is that enough for you to identify her as "Black".

Show me one once of proof that she has any black ancestors. It was all to benefit her.

Comment

Are caucasions in Jamaica baking in the tanning salons to achieve the desired skin tone of "brownings" so they can reap the rewards?

By admission ofat least one of the parents,their daughter is not a pure caucasian,she is genetically linked to a minority race,that link isn't properly explored..

Comment

Are all minority races black??? I thought they said she was mixed with native American?

Again show me the evidence that she has black/African American in her blood. Not because you feel like, means you are.

I feel like a millionaire, yet I am poor like a church mouse . Don't be so glad to accept. I am sure when other people do bad and say they are Jamaicans, I am sure you are not so willing to accept.

Comment

To refute her claims to being from my race one has to have more information on her genetic link to native americans,unfortunately not enough info was disclosed to have an informed opinion,you are arguing that there is no validity to her claims based on the insufficient info provided.

Comment

i read this book. the title and stuff is more sensational than the details imho

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Gwaan Johnny wha mi say , some man caan deal wid abstract

Comment

Working...
                              X