X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Dom Rep to be "Socially Cleansed"

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/0...etail=facebook
    Peter R

Can we all boycott the DR while they commit this racist criminal act?

There are other places you can go to for cheap thrills.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

This is not a new report, continuing issue.
      I've visited DR three times, no more trips for me!
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Never will visit, that said all america has to do is cancel greencards and citizenships at worse impose economic sanctions.

The obama adm silence is deafening.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

time fi start boycotting the barber and hairdresser shops dem. But damn dem good wid hair. I know that they have a serious identity problem.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Out of many one people. When you don't control your own home this is what happens to you. We shouldn't be complacent. If certain man could a get away with publicly voicing and acting on similar tendencies in Jamaica they would. Hence they are kept private but they do surface now and then.

Comment

Admin, remove this story, I thought I had capture the video on DMR ill treatment of Black people..

Comment

http://atlantablackstar.com/2014/03/...-kkk-costumes/

Comment

There is a reason for that ,the US arsenal of weapons that found its way into Haiti via DR with the approval of the government.Be prepared for the facade of concern,the mere mentioning of international laws being violated with not even a hint of the consequences..
                  Would Hugo Chavez or Fidel do anything as cruel..,how do they match up against the PM of DR regarding approval of US goverment officials?

Comment

How can that be stopped?
                    ...and reversed?
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Brown Man Time... On Steroids

Babylon Shitstem is a Vampiya...Sucking the Blood of di Sufferah
                      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

i'm curious...what happens to people born in the UK from undocumented aliens?

Comment

UK is also guilty of ignoring birth place but that does not make what DR is doing right.Furthermore,free movement and work is guaranteed under the european union,Haiti is attached to DR,and is a fellow member of caricom.Our passport does not have the regional benefits afforded to the blackbook.

Comment

Well the CCJ wiuld probably be the place to start.
                            Sanctioning DR would be a deterrent too.
                            DR does it because they know given they were complicit in the US lead ovethrow of the democratically elected govt of Haiti,the US has no moral authority coupled with the regiinal divide..

Comment

you mean i can just pick up and go live in antigua? interesting...

Comment

Working...
                              X