The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

I'm declaring my candidacy tomorrow.

How about you?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yuh think yuh can pass fi white
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

The point is the possibility of winning has no relevance..
        What I understand from observing the goings on of the so-called filthy rich (with the exception of Apple)is their paradigm regarding success or self enrichment is to make people desperate enough that they would work for next to nothing.

Comment

Gross generalization.

What have Bill Gates or the Google founders done to make people desperate enough to work for nothing? What has Richard Branson or Elon Musk done that puts them in that category?

I also don't see what about Apple makes them different from any other modern ultra-successful company.
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

I have my stockpile of popcorn ready for the Republican debates! It will be great entertainment!
            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Look,there are exceptions to the rule.
              It is a fact that wages have remained constant whilst corporations report phenominal profits,how do we explain parents in the 60's being able to send their children to college(medical bills etc) without breaking the bank and the stark contrast today?
              Sure today's wages are higher in pure dollar amounts but that is a lame attempt to create the notion of inflation figuring,you are simply not getting you dollar worth today,Islandman.
              Can we buy the same amout of gold that we would have gotten back then by paying the same dollar amount?
              It is desired to be like the best,say Walmart?

Comment

What an ego!!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

The comedy gods have answered my prayers
                  The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Run outah wi life!
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Actually for most consumer goods you are getting a lot cheaper now than back then. The price of a basic TV, car,, a computer a pair of shoes, a shirt, etc cost less inflation adjusted , because they are being produced much cheaper now than then. When you add things like quality, safety, etc , features added, it is not even close.

What costs more are services like university education and health care. I expect education costs to face major disruption in the decade ahead as other means of learning are becoming accessible and cheap. Mostly what you are paying for at a top university today is name brand and prestige, not the quality of the product.
                      Last edited by Islandman; June 16, 2015, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Fat man need to stop the yapping and declare himself now. I want to see him cuss off smady under debate pressure.
                        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I heard on the news he didn't file any papers (as yet) to run . Based on what I heard him saying, I think it is just another publicity stunt.
                          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

The republican field is a joke ,memba X tell yuh.
                            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                              The republican field is a joke ,memba X tell yuh.
                              Yes, but there are enough jokers out there to elect on of these the next president.
                              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
                              X