ganja-making-more-youths-psychotic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ganja-making-more-youths-psychotic

In fact, Jamaica's leading addiction psychiatrist, Dr Winston De La Haye, said he was seeing an increasing number of young patients experiencing ganja-related health problems following February's passing of the Dangerous Drugs (Amendment) Act 2015 (also referred to as the Ganja Reform Law), which took effect on April 15.
    http://www.jamaica-gleaner.com/artic...uths-psychotic
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

lol...what rubbish is this...ganja decriminalized so young people who didn't smoke before are now rushing out to smoke...kiss teet...

Comment

"...I am having more young patients coming to me with their parents saying that their children believe the new laws give them the right to smoke ganja..."

Comment

Foolishness,besides saying that parents are bringing their children to him,he cant state what these negative symptoms are ? or is it that the parents bringing them to him are negative, and as he says its all anectodal, and he is the MD treating them.

Kissteeth.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I have read statements from the so called MD and i have to conclude he is a quack or running a racket,his ignorance on the litreature is astounding he admits his grouse is anectodal but he is declaring a problem,I tell yuh ,yuh listen to dem man yah,Jamaicans ave a ganja specific gene ,fi gi yuh lung cancer,addictioin,violence and mental illness that doesnt turn up nowwhere in the scientific world but Jamaica.

Someone need to ask these idiots how so ?
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

If he attributes the decision by youths to start using weed to the brain being underdeveloped why would he attributes further evidence of impaired contact with reality to ganja?
            Pyschiatrists in the interest of their patients should be more concerned about the dangerous drugs they prescribed.
            Last edited by Rockman; June 16, 2015, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
              Foolishness,besides saying that parents are bringing their children to him,he cant state what these negative symptoms are ? or is it that the parents bringing them to him are negative, and as he says its all anectodal, and he is the MD treating them.

Kissteeth.
              I will send him the links to your posts on the forum...nuff evidence di deh!! LOL!!!!
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
              X