No announcement yet.

Rachel speaks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Such nonsense. Jenner did not misrepresent anything. (S)he made it clear and public what was (s)he was doing. The popularitly of the reality show will be due to this information being public,, not a result of it being hidden.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
      interesting perspective.

some interesting facts:

1. her parents adopted black children and this shaped her outlook it seems? why? how did her parents treat those children? I could see where if they were treated patronisingly she might have wanted to stand up for them and to feel their struggle, or even if the community treated them a way within her line of vision;

2. why did she turn her back on her white parents? something is into something.

3. despite the fact of her lying on forms, why did her parents feel to take this extreme act of vindictiveness? they must have known that it would hurt there daughter severely in the public sphere. did they think it would repair the relationship or the estrangement? coulda neva!
      Just when I am about to give up on you...you remind me that you are suh-mart = can be very perceptive!!!
      Good show!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Hi Mr Karl(saying high prior to..was totally unintended!)
        Is perspective intertwined with subjective?
        Last edited by Rockman; June 16, 2015, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X