http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/Cop-chased-chain-grabber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/Cop-chased-chain-grabber

How many time you get in trouble before?" Senior Magistrate Judith Pusey asked.

"Some simple things like weed and so, 1 2 times," Fray replied.

"Any reason why I should not send you to jail?" Pusey asked.

The accused told the magistrate that he did not rob everyday.

"A nuh something me do regular still," he said.

Fray was subsequently sentenced to six months.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Come on Gamma! Nice up di ting wid a clever headline nuh man!

Like: She ask me if I do this every day, I said not so often - Often by The Weeknd

Wheeeeeeel!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

When Pussey said she would run away from an malfunctioning ATM that is ejecting money,her perspective was formed based on tge quality of life she enjoys,the same Pussey under different circumstances probably would run to such an ATM..
      Personally speaking,I do not think there is any answer that he could have given that would result in not doing time.She would have said it is not his first brush with the law so he didn't learn from prior..
      Gold at least holds it value,and a gold chain may have sentimental values,a telephone begins the process of becoming absolete tge minute a newer version is release.Perhaps it is a question of whose as opposed to what..

Comment

its a talent which I do not possess.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
          its a talent which I do not possess.....
          Remove the words "do not" and "cannot" from your vocabulary!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I am not blessed with that talent

Comment

Working...
            X