Islandman, just so you know...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Islandman, just so you know...

I have finally decided to retire my Blackberry Z10! Gone Android now and enjoying every moment of it.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Lol, good to know that you have seen the light.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Yes, as much as I resisted, it was inevitable. I guess the holdout was trying to take some ime to decide whether to go with iOs or Android. I think I had to make a decision as my phone was failing and I needed a change.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

yet you ready fi give up you car fi driverless technology.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Dont like Android. Sticking to the BB Z10.

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
            Dont like Android. Sticking to the BB Z10.
            Willi, as a former BB user myself for years, I understand your reluctance to making the switch. Switching to Android has not been too difficult for me as although my personal phone has always been a BB, in a previous job my company issued phone was an Android.

I was quite comfortable with my Z10 too, although there were some things I needed to be able to do with it, but my carrier refused to release the most recent OS updates which would allow users to take advantage of new capability as well as install and run Android apps. I waited and waited and finally gave in after I dropped my phone and it started to reboot frequently and unexpectedly without warning.

As much as I could just go on and get the new BB Passport, I asked myself what advantage would that be to me. Well, I would get a phone with BB's newest OS, but that still would not solve all the problems. I can still see down the road mobile carriers not giving the BB platform the support it needs as I seriously think they are trying to kill this platform.

Anyway, transitioning has not been as painful as I was thinking. As a matter of fact, I am enjoying some new functionality that I did not have with the BB.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
              yet you ready fi give up you car fi driverless technology.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
              X