X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ha ha!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I know! I was really laughing out loud. More like BOAL!

But this forum has done that to me on so many occasions, I don't think anyone pays me any attention anymore.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

the thing is you don't have to be black to get position at NCAA, maybe she wouldn't have president but I am sure if she worked hard they would have received her.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Race is no primary qualification in NAACP. Been to a few meeting back in the days and they had white members in the chapter that I visited.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

NCAA???.........You really love that organization, don't you???

Comment

hard day at work man. LOL!!!

Comment

Oh yeah? Yuh know what name bleaching?!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

You mean not every NAACP member is black... I think...

Comment

Working...
                  X