Top 10 High Schools in Jamaica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 10 High Schools in Jamaica

No big head Mosiah. I did not write this BS!!!

It is no surprise that every one who attended high school in Jamaica will have variances with this list as they will be adamant on their schools being the best.
    Here is our list of the top 10 schools in Jamaica:
    1) Calabar High School – With their recent stellar athletic performances at the ISSA/ Grace Kennedy Boys and Girls Championships 2015, it should be no surprise that C-Bar has headed our list. Being the 4 time consecutive winners of the champs, Calabar’s new slogan is “Four dis, not fortis” in mockery of Jamaica College.

2) Meadowbrook High School takes the spot for masters of singing as they were crowned winners of the 2014 All Together Sing competition.
    3) Immaculate Conception High School took the number one spot in 2014 for the highest ranking school in the 2014 CXC CSEC exams. Immaculate had 100% of students attaining 5 subjects or more including Mathematics and English.

http://3jamaica.com/top-10-high-schools-in-jamaica/#
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

how meadowbrook ends up as 2 is more baffling than how calabar ends up at 1 which is just as baffling as how campion can be as low as 7??!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Being the 4 time consecutive winners of the champs, Calabar’s new slogan is “Four dis, not fortis” in mockery of Jamaica College.
      Sorry...Wrong College
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
        No big head Mosiah. I did not write this BS!!!

It is no surprise that every one who attended high school in Jamaica will have variances with this list as they will be adamant on their schools being the best.
        Here is our list of the top 10 schools in Jamaica:
        1) Calabar High School – With their recent stellar athletic performances at the ISSA/ Grace Kennedy Boys and Girls Championships 2015, it should be no surprise that C-Bar has headed our list. Being the 4 time consecutive winners of the champs, Calabar’s new slogan is “Four dis, not fortis” in mockery of Jamaica College.

http://3jamaica.com/top-10-high-schools-in-jamaica/#
        Ay stap rite 'ere!!!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

This man from afar said it best:

manfromafara day ago

The person who wrote this must be a product of the ignoble Bellevue institution of Windward Road fame in Kingston Jamaica. It shows that stupidity has no boundaries whatsoever. In the first instance measurement or ranking of high schools is based largely on academic performances. Extra-curricular activities is given some minor consideration but never a significant weighting factor. I wonder if the writer even knows where Jamaica is?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I thought it was a Bar man who wrote this , but then I realised its a sympathizer as Karl pointed out .
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Moderators delete this bogus list, thanks.
              Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

We really should. What nonsense!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Although it is insulting to our intelligence, I defend Jangles' freedom of speech as I would yours and Pauls' to chat fawwtt,because I do so at opportune times.
                  THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Well the writer makes a strong case for Meadowbrook being #2:

Meadowbrook High School takes the spot for masters of singing as they were crowned winners of the 2014 All Together Sing competition.
                    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

oh ok! how did i miss THAT??!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

life seems full of opportunities!

Comment

What's the problem with the list? Your school didn't appear?

I think it's high time we move away from traditional methods of judging. Yes, we can compare passes and we have all seen that list; what this list demonstrates for example, is that if we accept, for one, Gardner's multiple-intelligence theory, then why shouldn't C-bar be number 1 in that category? and why shouldn't another school make the list for producing a student whose can win a national essay writing competition?
                          Peter R

Comment

lol
                            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Mine not on that list either and I consider it a BLESSING! LoL

Comment

Working...
                              X