RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Testing, Testing: How well are you programmed by The Matrix?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testing, Testing: How well are you programmed by The Matrix?

The 60 Second Matrix Ranking... Yes or No Answers only

1. When you watch your favorite TV "News" show...Do you instinctively believe it describes reality? Reality being an adequate & balanced view of issues????

If you're truthful and answer yes above...DO NOT COMPLETE THIS TEST!...YUH DUN FLOP AREDDY

2. If you meet say an African-American person..and discover the person chose a new name e.g. something like "Omowale Otunga" ...Is your first thought "this is so weird, why would he do that TO himself??

3. Do you feel odd or "a little weird" when you see God or Jeezas imaged as a Black person?

4. If an investor say in JA...is a White person (vs Asian or Black)...do you instinctively feel "ok this investment should be great!" or generally have an automatic "warm & fuzzy" feeling about it?

5. Do you accept it unquestioningly as "justifiable" or perhaps as "ah juss suh di ting set" when a White-majority Western nation wages war or engages in "regime-change" against a smaller nation..even if millions die?

But when some other nation does the same..or less... You support or don't mind" if the West sanctions or bombs them???

Your Matrix Meter based on # of Yes Answers:

0 -- Yuh Matrix-Resistant - Bravo! Welcome to the Exclusive Point 01% Club!!

1-- Very Creditable

2 -- Yuh Suspect but Above Average

3. --Yuh Head HeadSpace Light

4. -- Yuh might be Irretrievable..juss gwaan watch TV

5. -- Head Gone ..Devil's Playground dat.....Straight

Last edited by Don1; June 11, 2015, 12:24 PM.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
    The 60 Second Matrix Ranking... Yes or No Answers only

1. When you watch your favorite TV "News" show...Do you instinctively believe it describes reality? Reality being an adequate & balanced view of issues????

If you're truthful and answer yes above...DO NOT COMPLETE THIS TEST!...YUH DUN FLOP AREDDY

2. If you meet say an African-American person..and discover the person chose a new name e.g. something like "Omowale Otunga" ...Is your first thought "this is so weird, why would he do that TO himself??

3. Do you feel odd or "a little weird" when you see God or Jeezas imaged as a Black person?

4. If an investor say in JA...is a White person (vs Asian or Black)...do you instinctively feel "ok this investment should be great!" or generally have an automatic "warm & fuzzy" feeling about it?

5. Do you accept it unquestioningly as "justifiable" or perhaps as "ah juss suh di ting set" when a White-majority Western nation wages war or engages in "regime-change" against a smaller nation..even if millions die?

But when some other nation does the same..or less... You support or don't mind" if the West sanctions or bombs them???

Your Matrix Meter based on # of Yes Answers:

0 -- Yuh Matrix-Resistant - Bravo! Welcome to the Exclusive Point 01% Club!!

1-- Very Creditable

2 -- Yuh Suspect but Above Average

3. --Yuh Head HeadSpace Light

4. -- Yuh might be Irretrievable..juss gwaan watch TV

5. -- Head Gone ..Devil's Playground dat.....Straight

Ok...let's grade some forumites...based on assessing 10s of thousands of forum emissions :

MATRIX RESISTANT
    X, Rudi, Willi

VERY CREDITABLE
    Mo, I'man, Gamma

ABOVE AVERAGE...(with above caution)
    Karl, Stoni

HEADSPACE LIGHT
    HL, Lazie

POSSIBLY IRRETRIEVABLY MATRIX-TRAPPED
    Comment, Ben, Sass

HEAD GONE/BABYLON PLAYGROUND
    Hmmm..

NO GRADE/INCOMPLETE
    Various itinerant posters

Nuh fret...On successful appeal, ratings are subject to change.

This is for INFO PURPOSES only ...suh yuh dun know..

Woooiiiee

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

It is with great honour and pride that I accept the title of Matrix Resistant. I only hope I can live up to this enormous responsibility. Thank you sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
        It is with great honour and pride that I accept the title of Matrix Resistant. I only hope I can live up to this enormous responsibility. Thank you sir.
        LOL!!!!

Di Resistance Movement Awards Show!

NOT Coming Soon to a TV or Cinema near you

Comment

Working...
        X