One have him face on Money,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One have him face on Money,

di next one annoint himself 'Most Honorable', neddah one annointed by God and 'love poor people'..

Meanwhile:

"THE first annual report of the Office of the Children's Advocate has painted a disturbing view of the status of Jamaican children. According to the report, which was tabled in the House of Representatives last Tuesday, over the past five years more than 300 children - most of them boys - have been murdered. At the same time, the report noted that incidents of carnal abuse have continued to rise.

Statistics contained in the document show that the number of sexual crimes reported against children in 2005 - all of who were female victims - was more than 700, while 1,185 cases of carnal abuse and rape were reported in 2006. The report said it was estimated that only 20 per cent of rape cases were reported to the police as against 85 per cent of household crimes.

Furthermore, it said in 2006, 20 children perished in fires - nearly double the number who died in 2005 - while an additional 23 wards died in care; 19 from natural causes and four by accidental deaths."

What kind of creature seeks to be put back in office and holds themselves up for representation with this kind of record ?

"We always believe we are best for Jamaica..."

Is some mad bl00dcl@ught dem...

I mean dem even giving Vampire a bad name...

Yuh figet? Dem naah vote in demselves? Wha bout di jokers dat keep voting dem in?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      Yuh figet? Dem naah vote in demselves? Wha bout di jokers dat keep voting dem in?
      Figget boud di sheep and hungry belly fi a likkle bit... mi seh what kind of creature hold dem head up and seek re-election wid a such a disgraceful record.. and di ARROGANCE pon top of it..

Is what really ah gwaan inna dis country ?!!

Wi need certain muslim teaching inna yard or what ??

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
        According to the report, which was tabled in the House of Representatives last Tuesday, over the past five years more than 300 children - most of them boys - have been murdered.
        I wonder what %age were murdered by other children?

I wonder what %age were murdered by relatives?

Lazie and Maudib 'says' - 'Matters not. PNP fault'.

At the same time, the report noted that incidents of carnal abuse have continued to rise.

Statistics contained in the document show that the number of sexual crimes reported against children in 2005 - all of who were female victims - was more than 700, while 1,185 cases of carnal abuse and rape were reported in 2006. The report said it was estimated that only 20 per cent of rape cases were reported to the police as against 85 per cent of household crimes.
        How many are family members?

How many perpetuated by family acquaintances?

Furthermore, it said in 2006, 20 children perished in fires - nearly double the number who died in 2005 - while an additional 23 wards died in care; 19 from natural causes and four by accidental deaths."
        Fires?

How many accidental fires?

...oh yes, we know of the children killed by inhuman beast - gun-men who prevented the children from excaping a fire set by arsonists...

Lazie and Maudib 'says' - 'Matters not. What motivated those beast to do what they did, PNP fault'.

Yup! ...below is Lazie's and Maudib's conclusion - a cold hearted, wicked conclusion...driven only be a seeking of political advantage...a use of this most distressing matter not to seek solutions for the families and those who harbour such vile inclination to abuse children...but, for a seeking of political advantage - extremely vile and cold-hearted posture.

Was the word 'vampire' used to describe the cold-hearted perpetuators of such crimes against the children?

"Vampire"?
        I would think, fitting description for such!
        Right?
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Karl, the more I read yuh post is the more I understand why we continue having clowns as leaders.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
            I wonder what %age were murdered by other children?

I wonder what %age were murdered by relatives?

How many are family members?

How many perpetuated by family acquaintances?

Fires?

How many accidental fires?

...oh yes, we know of the children killed by inhuman beast - gun-men who prevented the children from excaping a fire set by arsonists...

Lazie and Maudib 'says' - 'Matters not. What motivated those beast to do what they did, PNP fault'.

Yup! ...below is Lazie's and Maudib's conclusion - a cold hearted, wicked conclusion...driven only be a seeking of political advantage...a use of this most distressing matter not to seek solutions for the families and those who harbour such vile inclination to abuse children...but, for a seeking of political advantage - extremely vile and cold-hearted posture.

Was the word 'vampire' used to describe the cold-hearted perpetuators of such crimes against the children?

"Vampire"?
            I would think, fitting description for such!
            Right?
            What are the basic responsibilities of Government ?

When do you determine that they are failing ?

Accountability... when you can appy it to government then you will be able to make prudent decisions..

You do realize the PNP was voted INTO power.. maybe the rationals used then apply to why they should be voted OUT of power.. just a thought..

Regardless the state of country under their rule is critical factor in determining capability to govern.. that is how it works in the real world Karl... or SHOULD work in a real democracy...

If you are given a task and you demonstrate an inablity to perform the task at acceptable standards, you should be taken off-line... if your tactics and policies result in underperformance well.. nice try.. NEXT..

Seems only fair to me...

Comment

Working...
            X