• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ooops ..Babylon elements facing up to the reality of decline

A dose of reality...Even if from a Right WingWorm

Imperial Overstretch
    By Pat Buchanan

With the exception of the Soviet Union, some geostrategists contend, no nation, not defeated in war, has ever suffered so rapid a decline in relative power as the United States. What are the causes of American decline? Hubris, ideology, bellicosity and stupidity all played parts. (holy moly! )

Toward Russia, which had lost an empire and seen its territory cut by a third and its population cut in half, we exhibited imperial contempt, shoving NATO right up into Moscow's face and engineering "color-coded" revolutions in nations that had been part of the Soviet Union and its near-abroad. (oops..Ukraine the football )

Blowback came in the form of an ex-KGB chief who rose to power promising to restore the national greatness of Mother Russia, protect Russians wherever they were, and stand up to the arrogant Americans. (ouch )
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

By Pat Buchanan...!..! geezaz chrise!!

I guess you are at a point where you don't care who or where your info. comes from. So long as it satisfies your disdain for babbylan.

You can do bedder 1Dan.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I coulda swear dat yuh did identify yuhself as a republican and were appalled that people expected you to be a democrat ... but it seems that this where yu have eventually settled. is that so?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

There are many Pat Buchanan so it might not be the Babylon one. LOL!!!!

Mi Know a youth from up a Browns Town way name Patrick Buchanan, we call "Bucky", mi wonder if a him write the article. LOL!!!!!
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
          I coulda swear dat yuh did identify yuhself as a republican and were appalled that people expected you to be a democrat ... but it seems that this where yu have eventually settled. is that so?
          I have some conservative views. Not different from most of our famous Black leaders. Check political views of Frederick Douglas, Martin L. King, Marcus Garvey, Booker T. Washington et al. (The irony is that these guys were aligned with the (then) Republican party).

Black conservatism is a political and social philosophy rooted in communities of African descent that aligns largely with the conservative ideology around the world. It often emphasizes traditionalism, patriotism, independence and self-sufficiency, Free market capitalism, and strong cultural and social conservatism within the context of the Black church. In the United States it is often, but not exclusively, associated with the Republican Party.
          Last edited by HL; June 9, 2015, 04:30 PM.

HL

Comment

ergo....?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
              ergo....?
              ......hence...you have (absolutely) no conservative views. You are liberal to the core.

Anyway, this is my last on this thread:

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                By Pat Buchanan...!..! geezaz chrise!!

I guess you are at a point where you don't care who or where your info. comes from. So long as it satisfies your disdain for babbylan.

You can do bedder 1Dan.
                Now this is plain ridiculous. An example of REALLY limited thinking

Truth or lies on a particular issue can come from any source...even the KKK

The fact that this guy is a conservative Republican type doesn't disqualify him from having an argument I agree with.

Should I feel forced to disagree with all his beliefs because of his philosophy ??? Give this a re-think...it may just be temporary confusion on your part
                TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
                X