Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rev Sharpton is a pimp - Rev Jarvis

----------
    HARTFORD—Challenged by a local pastor who called him a charlatan, Rev. Al Sharpton calmly pulled a $1,000 out of his jacket pocket and suggested it be used to help build a memorial for victims of violence.
    “I want to be here to see a memorial for the young people that have died,” Sharpton said Saturday during a speech at Shiloh Baptist Church in Hartford. “I want the names and their stories up so children can see they don’t want to be on that wall.”

The speech was part of an anti-violence event to address the five homicides that took place in Hartford over the last two-and-a-half weeks, four of which were shootings.
    The event was organized by the Concerned Pastors of Greater Hartford, but not everyone was excited to see Sharpton in Hartford.
    “How dare you ask the people of Hartford to give you their money,” Pastor Marcus Mosiah Jarvis of Christ the Cornerstone Praise and Western Tavernacle yelled at Sharpton as he made his way down the center aisle of the fully-packed church. “You’re nothing but a pimp,” he continued, referencing the request made by the previous speaker that every pastor and preacher donate $100 to Sharpton’s nonprofit civil rights organization.

https://livefs.wordpress.com/2015/06...s-for-pastors/

---
    Got turned off when I heard Rev Con Man was to participate.....
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi
Working...
X