• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cops react to black kids at a invited pool party

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOZ8If1AkZA

Crazy, this says it all.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Update, 2:05 p.m. – Buzzfeed News spoke to Brandon Brooks, who uploaded the video to Youtube. “I think a bunch of white parents were angry that a bunch of black kids who don’t live in the neighborhood were in the pool,” he said. “Everyone who was getting put on the ground was black, Mexican, Arabic,” he said. “[The cop] didn’t even look at me. It was kind of like I was invisible.” Brooks is white.

http://gawker.com/texas-cop-suspende...2Ffull+(Gawker)
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Texas!

Microcosm of the God-blessed USA!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
        Update, 2:05 p.m. – Buzzfeed News spoke to Brandon Brooks, who uploaded the video to Youtube. “I think a bunch of white parents were angry that a bunch of black kids who don’t live in the neighborhood were in the pool,” he said. “Everyone who was getting put on the ground was black, Mexican, Arabic,” he said. “[The cop] didn’t even look at me. It was kind of like I was invisible.” Brooks is white.

http://gawker.com/texas-cop-suspende...2Ffull+(Gawker)
        As I watched the video I made that observation. The person was recording and moving around freely. At one point he was very close to captain aggressive and he wasn't even looked at. Of course expect those who blindly support the police to come out chanting only cops lives matter.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Heads should be rolling,that isn't going to happen so the system is a fault.
          Things such as that negatively affect childen psychologically,but then we assumed they were not watching.To be scolded by your own child.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eVsCnk1b5qc

Comment

These type of police must really hate camera phones. Their so-called official reports are losing more credibility every day.
            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
              These type of police must really hate camera phones. Their so-called official reports are losing more credibility every day.
              The NYPD have a new tactic they're using now. While 2 or 3 deal with the 'suspect', the others locate citizens recording, step right in front of the camera and command that person to move back. Therefore, only that officer's chest is being recorded. And seeing the trend, disobey their command and it is cause to use deadly force.

They know how to get away with the abuse.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I think he was turned on by the girl in the orange/pink bathing suit. his reaction and getting physical with her was soooo over the top .....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

They can only tell them to move back so far and no more. They won't win this video revolution. Easier if they just start acting proper.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                  X