Graphic Video - Cops Shoots Unarmed Man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graphic Video - Cops Shoots Unarmed Man

The confrontation happened because Cruz confused Taylor with a possible criminal in the area.

When the three men exited the convenience store they were surrounded by officers and ordered to show their hands. Two of the men stopped and complied, Dillon Taylor, listening to music, kept walking. Barely 40 seconds go by from the time Dillon is approached until he is shot by Cruz.

One officer told Taylor to get on the ground, while another told him to put his hands on his head. “He got confused, he went to pull up his pants to get on the ground, and they shot him,” Jerrail Taylor said. No charges filed.

more
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

more balanced report...those "facebook" news sites are click bait

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/58...-gill.html.csp

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
      more balanced report...those "facebook" news sites are click bait

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/58...-gill.html.csp
      Balanced? How often DAs who work closely with the police claim that the shooting was justified? Why is it police in the US must kill as the first option?

Was the murder of Garner justified in your view?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

The "facebook" story said the kid was confused...didn't know the police were there till he turned around and was pulling up his pants...we can clearly see that was not the case...he made eye contact with them when they were walking towards him...changed his path to walk away from them...turned around...said something to the police then put both his hands into his pants waist...i am not commenting on whether he should have been shot or not...i am commenting on people posting these headline click bait "facebook" news articles...dumbing down the population since 2004

Comment

I know this sounds crude and even cold, but if he didn't have his pants sagging around his bottom or wherever they had sagged to, he might still be alive?!
          Peter R

Comment

i don't think he was pulling up his pants...he lifted his shirt and reaches into his waist band...apparently he was drunk...

Comment

But the pants sagging (and I am totally against it)gives the officer a ckear view of the upper portion of his underpants,the place the gun would be.
              The officer made several poor judgement calls,he saw the headphone but chose to assume the young man was not listening to ..ergo unable to hear him,normal hand gestures to greet a friend was misinterpreted as gangster signs,and holding up ones pants was seen as reaching for a gun.

Comment

Maybe above the legal limit to drive but drunk enough to reach for a gun that dies not exist?
                Last edited by Rockman; June 5, 2015, 09:25 AM.

Comment

he made eye contact with the officers when they walked towards him then changed his path to walk away from them...he then turned around lifted up his shirt & placed both hands in his waist band...he was well aware of everything going on around him...maybe the fact that he had a felony warrant out for his arrest had something to do with it...but if you read the "facebook" news report that is all missing...ther dumbing down of the population continues

Comment

what we see on the video is him lifting his shirt then putting both of his hands in his waistband...if you listen to the "facebook" news report they say he was pulling up his pants...clearly not the case...

Comment

Brictop,was the guy following the commands of the officer when he removed his hands from his waistband?

Comment

Why when he fell his hands were nowhere near his waistband?
                        Why Cruz fellow officer did not fire his weapon in light of a clear threat facing Cruz?
                        Why did the frame by frame stopped right before the shooting?
                        Why did they not release the audio fir the 911 call?

Comment

i am not arguing the shooting...at least you realize he wasn't "pulling up his pants"...my issue was with the "facebook" news report...the one that left out the facts

Comment

why don't you ask somebody who cares...my issue is with the silly "facebook" news article that was posted...the one that glossed over the facts

Comment

Pulling up your pants,putting your hands in your pockets to hold up your pants,and inserting your hands in your waist are all measures to keep your pants from falling.

Comment

Working...
                              X