• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Crosses

Probe Reveals Red Cross Raised $500M for Haiti but Built Only 6 Homes
    © AP Photo/ Nick Ut
    US
    02:47 04.06.2015(updated 03:16 04.06.2015)

After raising nearly half a billion dollars for emergency disaster relief after the 2010 Haitian earthquake - including $170 million earmarked for 'shelter relief' - the American Red Cross has built a grand total of six houses, according to a new report.

An investigation by Propublica and NPR has shown a pattern of highly inefficient spending, management troubles, and a lack of local expertise which has resulted in very little concrete relief to the people of Haiti, despite massive outpouring of donations to one of the US' most prominent charities.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

They going to make me call for someone's resignation.

Ask Sepp and Bruce what usually happens when I do that!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Lol

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

I once said(well before the inception of INDECOM)it would be mutually benefucial if our murderers become police officers,it would do wonders regarding the murder stats.
        Likewise ,maybe bank robbers should aspire to owning banks.
        Robbery without the attached stigma..

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
          I once said(well before the inception of INDECOM)it would be mutually benefucial if our murderers become police officers,it would do wonders regarding the murder stats.
          Likewise ,maybe bank robbers should aspire to owning banks.
          Robbery without the attached stigma..
          Maybe this has some relationship with the Red Cross robbery...but unfortunately I can't fathom it

Comment

Well I am truly shocked Don1,your charcterization of the looting is spot on,it is not being called a robbery in other quarters sir.
            Last edited by Rockman; June 4, 2015, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
              Well I am truly shocked Don1,your charcterization of the looting is spot on,it is not being called a robbery in other quarters sir.
              I get to the point. No fluff or sweet talk here

Comment

Working...
              X