Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghana welcoming African Americans

http://www.theafricareport.com/West-...-resettle.html
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

There goes the neighbourhood!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Loud music and parties fi real! at least Rita Marley might be blasting Bob on the "hi fi" and not that abominable dancehall crap!
      Peter R

Comment

Every black person who can afford it should visit Africa at least once. When I "returned" to Africa, I visited Kenya. I felt like I was in Jamaica, but with friendlier & warm people who were happy to see us. I enjoyed their hospitality, music & culture.
        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
          Every black person who can afford it should visit Africa at least once. When I "returned" to Africa, I visited Kenya. I felt like I was in Jamaica, but with friendlier & warm people who were happy to see us. I enjoyed their hospitality, music & culture.
          Nice!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I recall in the 1980s an MP getting up in parliament there and said why do we wants these devils back? We got rid of them hundreds of years ago…

How times have changed.

Comment

Working...
            X