Mother of All Garrisons!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mother of All Garrisons!

He further testified that the country was on the "brink of criminal explosion". He said that if the police didn't act as they did, Coke would have moved from a “perceived president” to an “unelected one”.
    Rose said that in his 40 years within the force, he had never seen anything like the events leading up to the police going into Tivoli Gardens.http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/lates...-ACP-Leon-Rose

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
    Rose said that in his 40 years within the force, he had never seen anything like the events leading up to the police going into Tivoli Gardens.http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/lates...-ACP-Leon-Rose
    The DayWalkin' Vampiya's greatest creation: The Peoples Republik of Tivarli
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

I am thinking that Tivoli should be relocated to Norbrook. Specifically beside a certain 'dancehall' artist wife's abode. Now that's change I can beleive in.

Comment

During Passa Passa days, Norbrook used to love go dung a Tivarli. Suh a don't understand har problem now!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

When all the the pretenders are unmasked it would be surprising to see who is the real neva see come see. Pigment masks a lot of reality in Jamaica.

Comment

Some serious self reflecting is called for,exactly why would one give weight to an unsubstantiated claim?
            It must be that country boy from the wrong cloth,that nice nice girl from that nice nice neighborhood is after all from the right cloth ergo..
            Talk about warped perceptions,she jinxed everything.

Comment

Now in the same vein,I dare anyone to refute my claim that Jack Warner and Jim Brown are the same kind of parent,and and the prevailing misconceptions and biases hindered mark ng the clear link.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
                I am thinking that Tivoli should be relocated to Norbrook. Specifically beside a certain 'dancehall' artist wife's abode. Now that's change I can beleive in.
                LOL
                TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
                X